Mulberry Make Up

Hi Ladies

Leading on from the perfume thread, I wondered whether Mulberry ladies are loyal to one particular cosmetic brand, or whether everyone has a "pick n mix" with different brands.

I like Estee Lauder moisturisers & lipsticks, but having said that I quite like some lOREAL lippies.

Has anyone tried Chanel moisturisers - what do you think?

What does everyone else do? Any recommendations

Jue

I'm a right mixture.
Only ever wear Clinique lippies but the rest is a hotch potch.
Foundation is Lily Lolo mineral one.
Blusher is Lancome or Bobbi Brown shimmer brick.
Eyes are usually Lancome, Chanel or Bobbi Brown.
Mascara tends to be Lancome.

I did try the Chanel Precision face range but it didn't work for me. I'm using Decleor moisturiser at the moment but my regular one tends to be Dermalogica.

I use , Bobbi Brown tinted moisturiser and shimmer brick , Stila eye crayon , YSL mascara and eye brow duo and either Mac or Bobbi Brown lipstick . I don't have a specific skin care routine , sometimes liz Earle ,sometimes other cleansers and moisturisers .
Love love love Dream Cream from lush tho......

Have the odd facial and light peel...

Always wear moisturiser,hardly ever wear make-up now.What I do own ranges from Mac and Dior to N0 7 and Rimmel.And always lip balm too!!^^^^^^^

Clinique eyebrow pencil (sometimes)
Maybelline mascara
Lipgloss or occasionally lipstick (Chanel allures, aqualumieres or gloss, clinique buttershines, lancome, laura mercier)
If I'm off out in the evening I might add a bit of silver eye shadow

Don't do any powder or foundation, blusher etc

I use Clarins stuff for sensitive skin on my face - Gentle Foaming Cleanser and the day cream that goes with it

I tried the Origins white tea stuff a while back, that was very nice, might go back to that when the Clarins is running out ...

christian dior cleanser, toner, moisturiser, eye cream, lip gloss ....
also love their handcream and face exfoliator.. so lol presume you could say loyal to one brand!!

I love the Dior lipgloss all of them.
I have Lancome foundation an mascara
I have Elizibeth Arden Bronzer
Clinque fake tan for body
Lancome fake tan for face
Clarins eye pencil
Est Lauder Eye shadows
a real mix an match
Not that i wear it all the time i'm a done up dolly!!

my skin is so prone to breakouts that i don't wear make-up. it clogs my skin up too much. (Plus i'm really lazy with make-up, only wear it for special occasions, but even then no foundation.) in terms of skincare, i recently discovered shu uemura cleansing oils and LOVE it.

do any of you girls find that your skin might respond well to something initially, but then later it becomes nothing special. when i first used shiseido i thought it was amazing too, but now it's just ok and my skin responds better to shu uemura. other than that I also use elemis toner, which is OK, the organic pharmacy moisturiser which is great and elemis face masks which are good. estee lauder eye cream came highly recommended, but i find it's just ok too. the skin feels very smooth, but the lines and puffiness are just the same (mayebe i need more sleep!!!)

Chinesegem - yep, skin does seem to get used to one brand & stop behaving as well as it had. I swap brands every 6 months or so - alternate between Dermaologica & Decleor.

MAC lipgloss and foundation/powder/concealer (only they do a pale enough shade for me!)
Dior bronzer, skinflash, lipgloss and mascaras (backstage waterproof and blackout)
Nars orgasm blusher
Chanel waterproof eyeliner
Benefit primer
Keihl's and Burt's Bees lipbalm
Clinique moisturizer, they do a fab powder brush as well

Everyday make-up:

Lancome Colour ID foundation (don't always wear it though)
NARS blusher (in "Orgasm" - *giggles*) or Benefit Benetint
Body Shop kohl pencil in brown
Estee Lauder mascara
Lancome Juicy Tube gloss (I have loads of them, but "Touched By Light" is my fave)

And going-out makeup is a mixture of Urban Decay stuff, Estee Lauder Pure Colour eyeshadows and B never too Busy eyeliners.