Mulberry Lookbook

I have just been having a browse in the ookbook on the Mulberry website...
and i love whatever bag that is on page 38!!!
and the locked cuff bracelet on page 44!!!

anyone seen these! I NEED them!

xxx

The bag is gorgeous-the blue is a fab colour. I spotted it another day while browsing.Wonder if that's the Midnight blue colour??? Is the bag an Audrina?? Pity Mulberry doesn't give more info.
The cuff is lovely too but the bag totally distracted me:nuts:

That is the style that I also fell for :drool:. I actually like the hobo on page 7 more, but I wonder if it will come in more colours. I think the hobo is stunning!

These are not coming out at all yet are they, with 'lock' ones. Audrina is with 'key slotting into three hoop' as far as I saw. The blue is beautiful! Another style to be inspected irl later in 2009!? :graucho:

The bracelet is a bit like Hermes watch (the one with hanging down lock shaped watch), IMO, though.

I love the Mabel messenger on p 53/54! And the shoes, wow. Finally shoes with a more slender heel - I have been waiting for that.

The cuff with padlock is a bit to obviously Hermes-inspired, I feel - I really prefer it when Mulberry come up with their own designs. It looks nice, but I would much rather have the real thing.

That green coat on page 15/16 is lush i have something thats looks a lot like that i bought about 4 years ago in black was going to put it on ebay now i wont if its in i shall wear again for the coming season.

WE saw that clutch @ SM when we went for the meet i really liked it even tho it does not have a clasp to keep it shut when folded over it leather was so luch soft and smoochy.

Love the mens bag which is on 53/54 thats looks stunning the guys very cute also ;0)
and the mens bag on 55/56 is good also

I like the mabel messenger as well, I am suprised that they didn't make a womens mabel messenger. But I adore that blue locked bag on p38! I hope it won't be expensive..