mulberry long wallets

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. so i bought a NL long purse the other day and is it me or does anyone else find the kind of big, its fine in your bag, but i cant just stick it in my pocket! i LOVE my purse and to me is kind of like a small clutch size!which i have used it for:biggrin:

so im looking for a smaller purse any recommendations?

2. I bought a long locked purse recently, haven't started using it yet, but looking forward to but by phone and lipbalm in it when I go for lunch. Was unsure about the size (using a small wallet now) and it's a big step up.

I haven't got any suggestions for you though :P

3. I know what you mean, I adore the look of the long purse, but I am a small purse gal as I like to be able to hold it in my hand easily.
    Take a look at the Alexa Wallet, its just a gorgeous size and still holds all my cards and notes, the coin bit is really clever as it unfolds and opens out. I love it :smile:

4. yes when im working i have my purse in my jacket pocket and the long purse doesnt fit! a small alexa purse would be a good idea i think, i kind of like the small purple drew one to!?

5. ^ and the Hayden love one in tan looked nice and small too ;) that was on NAP !

6. yeah i saw that one, im not sold on the hayden stuff at all! im thinking pink alexa wallet actually?

7. ^ you wont regret it for a second! I love love love taking mine out of the bag!!!

8. mmmmm need something like that!

9. I've just bought a trifold purse, fits nicely in your pocket - very pleased:smile:

10. ooo ill look this up thanks x

11. I have the OL alexa wallet, bag mad and it is gorgeous, to the point where I have not yet dared to use it, lol. I saw the pink leopard one too and it honestly was bloody fantastic looking. I wanted the OL to match my bag but if I was just buying one as a purse for all occasions then the pink probably had more 'Wow' factor iykwim.

12. I am not a OL fan BUT saw the OL alexa purse this week and it is tdf!!! Soft and compact and just gorgeous! Can be held in the palm....really lovely.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.