mulberry long wallets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 21, 2007
so i bought a NL long purse the other day and is it me or does anyone else find the kind of big, its fine in your bag, but i cant just stick it in my pocket! i LOVE my purse and to me is kind of like a small clutch size!which i have used it for:biggrin:

so im looking for a smaller purse any recommendations?

I bought a long locked purse recently, haven't started using it yet, but looking forward to but by phone and lipbalm in it when I go for lunch. Was unsure about the size (using a small wallet now) and it's a big step up.

I haven't got any suggestions for you though :P

I know what you mean, I adore the look of the long purse, but I am a small purse gal as I like to be able to hold it in my hand easily.
Take a look at the Alexa Wallet, its just a gorgeous size and still holds all my cards and notes, the coin bit is really clever as it unfolds and opens out. I love it :smile:

yes when im working i have my purse in my jacket pocket and the long purse doesnt fit! a small alexa purse would be a good idea i think, i kind of like the small purple drew one to!?

I have the OL alexa wallet, bag mad and it is gorgeous, to the point where I have not yet dared to use it, lol. I saw the pink leopard one too and it honestly was bloody fantastic looking. I wanted the OL to match my bag but if I was just buying one as a purse for all occasions then the pink probably had more 'Wow' factor iykwim.

Status
Not open for further replies.