Mulberry Ledbury

There is a thread on the Ledbury (search and you will see people with pics carrying their bags) the Ledbury is tiny in comparison to the Bayswater (in my opinion) . Very difficult to tell the authenticity on either of the bags you have shown as the photos are not very good quality :confused1:

The Ledbury in your auction is fake fake fake! The straps are much too long. The Ledbury's straps are not long enough to go over the shoulder. The straps should be about half that size.

Also, the piece on the bottom is too small. The bag is very wide at the bottom. It is short and squat (and very cute)

I have a chocolate Ledbury and I love it. I carry it in the crook of my arm and don't have much trouble with it getting in the way. I also have a Bayswater, which I use for work. The Ledbury is a good size for everyday if you're used to a smaller purse; but don't get it if you need a bag that will go over your shoulder.

The Ledbury is plenty big for day-to-day stuff short of a laptop. I prefer it for daily use myself.

For office use I think the Bayswater is better unless you do have a separate briefcase then the Ledbury is fine.

Attachments

• Mulberry Bayswater vs Ledbury b.jpg
    Mulberry Bayswater vs Ledbury b.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 2,490
Sorry funkfaker, I disagree that the ledbury is fake. It looks genuine to me, the fake rose pink is a much brighter pink. I think the camera angle is distorting the length of the handles - if you read the description, the handles are 4" long which would be about right.

120142473265 is genuine, and has been asked about in another thread also.

How about price then, is the ledbury less expensive? There's a Mulberry store here in Amsterdam, but I feel a bit stupid going in just to ask the price. I'm thinking about buyin a bayswater in Oad darwin, but I'm not sure about the size. Do these bags come in different sizes? Or is the ledbury the smaller version of the bayswater and the picadilly the bigger version? Thanks!

^^ Ledbury is £295, and Bayswater is £495. The pics above show the size difference really well. The Picadilly is really a weekend bag - it is huge! I think it is £795:yes:

How about price then, is the ledbury less expensive? There's a Mulberry store here in Amsterdam, but I feel a bit stupid going in just to ask the price. I'm thinking about buyin a bayswater in Oad darwin, but I'm not sure about the size. Do these bags come in different sizes? Or is the ledbury the smaller version of the bayswater and the picadilly the bigger version? Thanks!

I went to the Mulberry store in Den Haag
Ledbury is 450 euros
Bayswater is 750 euros

The Ledbury is quite a lot smaller than the Bayswater. I think you can find the sizes on mulberry.com

Hope you'll find the perfect bag!

Here's a pic, it's not huge but a nice size

n500167651_94156_2224.jpg