Mulberry Kildare village outlet

It was really lovely, Calgal. Nice big corner unit opposite Anya Hindmarch & Lulu Guinness! Lots of good stock at 30% off retail: Grape Alexa, Petrol Daria, and Black Snake embossed Lily were the ones that really caught my eye but there were loads and loads more bags, purses, scarves, pouches, keyrings etc. and a selection of ready-to-wear including shoes and boots. The staff were all exceptionally friendly and helpful and I can tell that my little car will be on the road from Dublin to Kildare quite frequently Lol! They say that they will be getting deliveries every 8 weeks or so, and hopefully some subs. They had outlet specials as well - my friend bought a lovely pebbled EW Bays. No Antonys as yet though there was a Seth. I didn't ask the question about mail order but I imagine it would be an option...

Never been to Ireland, DH said we should go......perhaps now is the right time :roflmfao: somehow Think he will get his way here.

I wonder if they will post to England etc. if their stock is different/better to the other outlets

Only issue is those buying in the UK in GBP might be stung by the EUR exchange rate! Does anyone know what Mulberry priced the bags at in EUR, for example if it was 695 GBP, did this become 795, or 895 EUR... etc?

For example a French purse priced at £147 GBP is €196 Euros. Really it should only be €174 at today's rate. I wouldn't think it would be cost effective to do mail order even if they offer it. The UK outlets won't post to Ireland.

I can't imagine that the stock would be better or different than in the UK. Obviously there will be slight differences e.g. the Snake Embossed Lily was available only in black in Kildare whereas Cheshire Oaks have it only in plum (at the moment).

I haven't been but one of the mums in the school I teach in goes fairly regularly. At first she said it was mainly Maisies but she got a lovely trench coat recently! It had no belt, but had belt loops-when she queried it, they took a leather belt from display and gave it to her at no extra!