Mulberry Kildare village outlet

Not sure if you are on the facebook groups but on Swap and sell a lovely lady did a trip and took some stocks photos recently. Hope that helps xx

thanks I saw that, some lovely pics but sadly no real prices lol
I also wondered what the rest of the outlet was like, planning a trip to do some Christmas shopping.
Does this outlet ever do the private sales like Bicester? (part of the same group) and is it worth buying the VIP package?

sorry in advance for all the questions lol :P

I also wondered what the rest of the outlet was like, planning a trip to do some Christmas shopping.
Does this outlet ever do the private sales like Bicester? (part of the same group) and is it worth buying the VIP package?

I have never been; but the lady who did go was looking at planning a group trip in November time? Apparently they would be 'glad to see her back'. She got vip access for that little trip! Everyone who has been seems to like it; I think the stock is good. I have spoken to the sas on the phone and they seem lovely; better than bicester

Here's a link to the Village, 2manyhorses:

http://www.kildarevillage.com/

Imo it's pretty good but not as big as Bicester by any means. However, it's increasing in size by about 30% in November apparently. They're keeping us guessing at what's arriving, but apparently Alexander McQueen will be there, and Gucci opened recently. I'm praying for Balenciaga!

On the Mulberry front, stock seems to arrive a little later than in the UK outlets e.g. no Tessies as yet. They rarely if ever have subs. I phoned today about a Lily and to give you an idea of price, they have it in Midnight Blue @ 725 euros. The little Somerset Satchels in oak, choc and black are 375 euros.

You're right, Kildare is in the same group as Bicester and I think they tend to coincide on private sales. There's usually one in late Oct/early Nov but it can be difficult to find out the date in advance.. I'll post it here if I hear a whisper!

Here's a link to the Village, 2manyhorses:

http://www.kildarevillage.com/

Imo it's pretty good but not as big as Bicester by any means. However, it's increasing in size by about 30% in November apparently. They're keeping us guessing at what's arriving, but apparently Alexander McQueen will be there, and Gucci opened recently. I'm praying for Balenciaga!

On the Mulberry front, stock seems to arrive a little later than in the UK outlets e.g. no Tessies as yet. They rarely if ever have subs. I phoned today about a Lily and to give you an idea of price, they have it in Midnight Blue @ 725 euros. The little Somerset Satchels in oak, choc and black are 375 euros.

You're right, Kildare is in the same group as Bicester and I think they tend to coincide on private sales. There's usually one in late Oct/early Nov but it can be difficult to find out the date in advance.. I'll post it here if I hear a whisper!

oh that would be fab!!!!
I'm fancying a little pre Christmas trip and this could be perfect, especially with flights via Ryan Air being so cheap :smile:

I'll sign up too lol :biggrin:

Tip for anyone staying overnight -

Some nearby hotels do outlet special offers with VIP 10% off vouchers.

I have stayed at Killashee House Hotel and Carton House also advertising at the moment.