Mulberry in reading

JJB

Nov 24, 2008
I'm sure there are some of you on here from the Reading area as I remember a meet there once. I am going to Reading on business tomorrow, and in my continued quest for the Ink Alexa I thought I could check any stockists there.

Any suggestions gratefully received!

^^ Don't get your hopes up JJB -considering the size of the place and its location Reading is actually very poorly served tbh! The best selection is in HoF (which is in the Oracle Shopping Centre) and there are also a few bits in John Lewis which is on the main shopping street but that's your lot unfortunately!:shucks:

Having said that, I'm sure it won't be too difficult to find a little something to remember your visit by.....:graucho:

I'm sure there are some of you on here from the Reading area as I remember a meet there once. I am going to Reading on business tomorrow, and in my continued quest for the Ink Alexa I thought I could check any stockists there.

Any suggestions gratefully received!

HOF Glasgow had both OS & regular Ink Alexas half an hour ago. Need to be mail order but if you are desperate?

HoF in Reading had the OS Ink & reg Butter % Oak Leopard clutch 10 days ago ....and yes MF -JL did still have THAT pink Roxy !

I thought the Butter Alexa had fallen over and I 'tidied' it up - only to be told by the SA that it was 'displayed' like that - wedged under the Ink for effect !!! I felt a right wally :blush:

JL in Reading has none! HOF has the Regular Oak and the OS Ink. I may go along for a long at the OS but am sure it is the regular I want. My problem is that I am loath to mail order as I am so lazy that even if I didn't like the leather I would keep it!