mulberry hospital

BAYLEY39

Jan 5, 2008
28 005.jpg

hi girls took roxy in town today she is going to be sent off to be repaired at mulberry hospital however without proof of purchase i am looking at an estimate of anything up to £90 according to mulberry
can anyone comment on the repair bill if they have had any touch ups done? once i get a confirmation call to say exactly it is up to me wether i go ahead so i just hope the quote is someone been a bit ott or not understanding the bit i mean
surely it can't be that much i mean it seems to be a common wear problem i am right in thinking? do you girls just leave the inking as it is ir do you get it fixed?

i look forward to your reply xx :confused1:

flyvetjo

Jo
O.G.
Jan 24, 2007
I've got bits of inking wearing off on Annie and a layer has come off the handles of my bays but there is still an intact layer underneath. TBH I'm going to wait until it's bad enough to warrant a repair job as the guarantee has expired now. It doesn't bug me at the moment so I'll wait until it does. Having just received your Roxanne sounds like you'd like her all spick and span before you use her so i say get it done now!

BAYLEY39

Jan 5, 2008
hi ali i loved this bag sooooo much today lugging her around town was a real pleasure (arm ache though), so i called into debenhams bought a breast cancer campaign bag for life transfered my bits and pieces that were in a vip into the bag for life and had her sent away to be checked out lol, it wouldn't bother me because you can't see it but i would hate for it to get any worse and the leather start to split
i just know i am going to live in this bag so start as i mean to go on i think but then again £90 mmmmm i would need to think about it but this could be the extreme side of a quote i shall keep you posted

ohhh and ali york have an olive phoebe £297 xx