mulberry help please!

1. Hi! It can be really hard to say by just looking photos, if a bag is an authentic or not. Believe me! I bought an authentic Mulberry bag from eBay with money back guarantee if I wasn't happy. The bag came with receipt, apparently a fake one that too. The bag was not a genuine! And guess if the sellers personal information was correct? So I am not able to do anything. I would recommend you to save some more money and buy a 100% real one Mulberry bag from a Mulberry store. There are suddenly at least two patchwork leather bags on sale at eBay. I wouldn't buy.

2. Im no expert, but I think it looks a bit fake :/

3. hi ladies, thanks for the advice!

yeah i'm a bit hesitant to get it now, especially after i asked the seller if it came with the cards and dustbag and apparently the bag just comes with a Net-A-Porter dustbag. it sounds dodgy. i'll probably wait for christmas to roll by and hope for a sale at mulberry or maybe when i fly out, i'll just get it at heathrow airport, sans taxes.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice