Mulberry help! How much is 376 English (pounds?) in US dollars

GUNG

Aug 25, 2007
Im ordering a bag (or atleast trying to) and I dont know how much it is in American money! Call me uncultured but I dont even know for sure if England still uses the pound or the Euro! I have the bag in my basket, can anyone tell me how much 376 in England converts to over here in the US?

TIA:heart:

I only recently looked it up because I was looking at getting a Mulberry during their sale but same as you after I saw how much american dollars it was, I had to pass:tdown:

Shoot! GUNG is in trouble! I says to mee self, no more bags! NO MORE! Then I mosey on over to the Mulberry website and see this stunner also known as the Smithfield. I quickly rationalized the purchase (Ok GUNGY, youve got three, no four brown bags, two are lighter brown, one is medium, one is dark BUT you really do need a dark dark brown.)

MEH. Im a fool for bags.

^HEY! How are you!:yes:

I shouldn't be buying any more bags. Im still on the hunt for a dark chocolate bag and then I *think* that will round out my collection nicely.

How about you?

Hmmm
I'm hooked into the thread about curbing consumerism - and am coming to the realization that I really do have enough to get on with..
Its funny - you use the word collection - but how does that work??? I don't know how I could make a 'complete' collection - because there is always another purse - which is slightly different - which will compliment what I already have - and which I would love to 'own' - but probably will never make practical use of???

Hmmm
I'm hooked into the thread about curbing consumerism - and am coming to the realization that I really do have enough to get on with..
Its funny - you use the word collection - but how does that work??? I don't know how I could make a 'complete' collection - because there is always another purse - which is slightly different - which will compliment what I already have - and which I would love to 'own' - but probably will never make practical use of???

Oh I hear ya, I really do! I need to curb my own consumerism, or pursism...probably both!:roflmfao::rolleyes: