Mulberry Hayworth?

Hi lea

I think it was from last season ie. autumn/winter 07. I've found a pic from the reference thread which seems to show it in oak and choc as well. Not sure about any other colours though, as I've never seen this one IRL.

mul7mp0.jpg

Hi lea

I think it was from last season ie. autumn/winter 07. I've found a pic from the reference thread which seems to show it in oak and choc as well. Not sure about any other colours though, as I've never seen this one IRL.

mul7mp0.jpg

Hi!

Thank you so much for your help, it was really kind to take the time and find this picture.

Hi
just bought a heyworth in black from shepton mallet. It was damaged stock although we could not find anything wrong and
because of that it was half the reduced price, what a bargain, I love it although never seen one before.

Hi
just bought a heyworth in black from shepton mallet. It was damaged stock although we could not find anything wrong and
because of that it was half the reduced price, what a bargain, I love it although never seen one before.

Oooh what a bargain! Well done. Would love to see a modelling pic if you get a chance.

Hi

Hi and welcome to the forum. Congrats on your find, excellent first post :yahoo:

Welcome to the forum!! Hope you get sorted soon!!!!!

I just checked through the link you posted,wow!!! Does that e-bayer sell a lot of Mulberries!!!! Wonder where they get them all from???