Mulberry Girl Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
KLP , hope you work it out , just sell a few you'll feel so much better .No bag is worth feeling guilty over . Enjoy using the ones that you have .

Thank you Flossie for you wise words!

I'm feeling a bit of a prat now having gotten myself into this situation. I blame this Forum! Just kidding, only myself to blame... Darn!!! :P

Oh KLP - we don't think your DH is a meany. Mine would be the same but his disappointment in me would be because I've hidden things from him.

We agree that Oak Roxy Tote and Black Phoebe can definitely go because their jobs are covered by other bags that you love more, yes?

Joni - well I'm not sure. Her job is really covered by Choc Antony isn't it? If you feel that the leather is fragile, do you use her enough to warrant keeping her? If hubby doesn't know about her but knows about Choc Antony, if you use a messenger its going to be that one isn't it? I think she could probably go too, don't you?

Keep Oak Rosemary and Black Antony but either bring them out slowly over the next couple of months or confess them to him! Is your birthday soon? could you convince him that instead of him getting you a present that you will just have your bag?

Exactly! That's why I'd rather sell the bags than confess to him.

I've just taken my bags out for a family pic to post on here and in the process have concluded that oak Roxy tote is lovely and I'd really like to keep her if I can find a way. Btw, in my frenzied state this morning I said DH doesn't know about this bag, but he does. I think he prefers Elgin though.

Black Phoebe is gorgeous but Hayworth is much nicer in my book.

Joni is so gorgeous, a truly beautiful Mulberry design. Yes, the leather is fragile but I still use her when I get the chance. The colour leather and hardware doesn't match the coat that choc Antony goes with but does match a lot of my other coats and jackets. I love this bag as much if not more than choc Phoebe!

Not until June!

Ali - I sure am glad you took my joke well!! I posted that and then worried!! I have a sick sense of humor!!

KLP - Good luck and post a family shot and we will help! BTW - I sure do love that choco elgin!! Elgin is still one of my very fav Mulberries.

Mini Cooper bday anyone??

Thanks Kroquet! Elgin is a super bag in so many ways. I love mine to bits. Do you have one or are you just tempted by mine? :P

^ Okay so now Joni and Oak Roxy Tote are staying but Hubby knows about Roxy Tote so that is okay.

Black Phoebe is going because Hayworth is nicer and you have Oak and Choc Phoebe as well.

Both the Antony's are staying. So its only Black Phoebe then?

^ Okay so now Joni and Oak Roxy Tote are staying but Hubby knows about Roxy Tote so that is okay.

Black Phoebe is going because Hayworth is nicer and you have Oak and Choc Phoebe as well.

Both the Antony's are staying. So its only Black Phoebe then?

Oh dear. I'm not doing very well am I?!

Um... let me have another look at my photos. Will post then in a few minutes.

Okay, here we go:

Family pic, followed by black bags, messenger bags, oak bags, tote bags

Attachments

• Family pic.jpg
    Family pic.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 54
  • Black bags.jpg
    Black bags.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 40
  • Messengers.jpg
    Messengers.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 41
  • Oak bags.jpg
    Oak bags.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 42
  • Totes.jpg
    Totes.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 44
Thanks Kroquet! Elgin is a super bag in so many ways. I love mine to bits. Do you have one or are you just tempted by mine? :P

I just love the Elgin in oak and choco. It was the first Mulberry I ever saw IRL. I drooled over it in Saks on day, never having heard of Mulberry and regretted buying it ever since. The one I saw was oak. MAybe one day I will find a great well loved one, but I am on ban (given up shopping for lent). I have a lovely ebano campana which is my darker brown bag. I can't afford more than one bag in a color!! Funny thing is, I passed on the Elgin because of the price and then bought a Mono Alma which my DD is now selling for me!! :nuts: Paid more for the Alma and then ended up not really liking the monogram LV! STUPID!!!!:roflmfao:

Last edited:
Oh my!! KLP - you do have a dilema on your hands!!! Keep the Elgin and Roxanne tote for sure. I would also keep an Antony, as well. Maybe the Hayworth as well and sell the rest!!! That gives you oak, chocolate and black and one Antony. You could be well covered with that, don't you think???

DON"T give up the Elgin!!! Too pretty and I would have to come over there and give you a good slap!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.