Mulberry Fun-Only one Mulberry?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok abit of Sunday Morning fun :P. If for some reason (lack of funds, house fire, trip someone exciitng with limited packing space) you could only have one Mulberry:wtf: which bag would it be and in what colour?

Can u give a reason?

Ok I'll go first- It would be my Oak Bayswater :heart:. I think it holds a good amount (incuding A4) so is practical, and I think its soooo pretty.

Who wants to go next?

2. Oddly enough,my stone Alfie,its a cross body bag,so easy to carry,holds lots and the color goes with loads of stuff.

3. Oh did u have a pic?

4. Ledbury!

5. Navy pleated Poppy as it's easy to carry, lightweight, the colour goes with everything and it was a rare find ;)

6. Oak Roxy. That was my first Mulberry bag, after two years I still think she's fantastic.

7. Black goat skin Mabel :yes:

8. seville jody!

9. Choc Bayswater :biggrin:

10. PMSL I sooo cannot answer this one!!

I am torn between black poppy and aqua mabel.

Black poppy because - I just love black and the style is sooo me. She also holds loads and is easy to use.

Aqua mabel - gorgeous colour that goes with most (including black). can be a casual or dressy bag and looks great with jeans.

hmmm .. what a choice!

11. I tried to answer this but my head just start spinning at the thought...
    Ok, if I really had to choose just one I think it is chocolate Roxy!
    Arrrghhh, horrible ;).

12. ^^^ my head is spinning, can't pick one, can I have 3???

13. No, Flyvetjo ... it said one! Otherwise it really isn't fair :roflmfao:

14. Black Poppy

15. The rules say one :supacool:, but if you are having that hard a time tell gus the three and we may be ale to help u pick THE one??:yes: