Mulberry Forum Organisation

May 7, 2007
Just to let you all know that I have asked Megs if somebody can sort out the Forum and put some sections in the for Reference, Shopping etc like they have in the Balenciaga and Louis Vuitton forums.

That way, the Catwalk, Photo Reference threads etc can be put into the Reference section and the Deals thread in the Shopping section etc etc.

I've also asked if we can have some threads made into Sticky's so they don't keep getting lost like Whats in YOUR bag? and the Rockin' Club Roxanne.

Hope nobody minds?

Ali, great idea, but I seem to remember something similar being discussed a few months ago now. I'm pretty sure there was a reason that we had to have the stickies that we do - eg reference thread, catwalk etc.

Hopefully someone else has a better memory than me, but I think it might be related to the (lowish) volume of traffic on our lil' Mulberry forum? Things might have changed since then though - fingers crossed :tup:

Clubs for each of the bags would be great, like the Roxy club. What's in your bag is another popular thread that we could do with having as a sticky.
The forum has become much busier lately, so hopefully we can get these permanent threads.

I was wondering about submitting a 'cleaned' up version of the collinil thread,one with all the pics I have on my pc, at the start of the thread so its easier to skim through,and then chatting and stuff can follow on from the pics? Its a thread thats so useful to new ladies worried about their bags,the info could be worth putting in a permanent place,I don't know,what does everyone else think??

Its also a thread that gets bumped a lot,so it might save hassle that way too,from keep going back and digging it out of the archives..............

I was wondering about submitting a 'cleaned' up version of the collinil thread,one with all the pics I have on my pc, at the start of the thread so its easier to skim through,and then chatting and stuff can follow on from the pics? Its a thread thats so useful to new ladies worried about their bags,the info could be worth putting in a permanent place,I don't know,what does everyone else think??

Its also a thread that gets bumped a lot,so it might save hassle that way too,from keep going back and digging it out of the archives..............

I definitely think you should do that Chaz, and get it made into a perm stickie for reference.

I was thinking about that one too Chaz. We'll see what Megs has to say - I've asked that the popular ones like this and the What's in your bag and the Roxanne club get made as sticky's anyway, so even if we can't have the different sections hopefully we can get these 'stuck'.