Mulberry faux pas?

Hi Harrie, your bays sounds abs divine - I love the silver h/w too! A real find imo! Some of the outlet specials are better than the main collection imo - the green goatskin bays is tdf!! Welcome here - I have never been on any other forum either (facebook is not for me) but this is a great place for we crazy bagaholics!

Hi Harrie, congrats on your beautiful new bays. Black bays with silver hardware is such a nice combination and £416 is an amazing price. I personally never keep the cloche on either of my bays as i find they get in the way, so don't let that put you off the bag. You have to ask yourself if you feel it's worth another £200 just to have one!
Also many of us here purchase from the outlets, to find a bays there in the classic nvt you are really lucky, so well done!

Congratulations and welcome to the forum!!

Black and silver bays sounds great! I really want the patent black bays with silver hardware, so i understand why you like the colour combination xx

Harrie, welcome to the Madhouse..:lol:

Your Bays sounds like a very desirable piece of Mulberry! Black with silver h/w is so hard to come by and I would prefer it over the bronze version. Congratulations!

Just adding another welcome! I love my black ombre bays with silver h/w - I really think you had snapped it up at the right time & place.

Congrats and beware of Mulberry slippery slope! :nuts: Let's count your Bays collection in 6months time lol!!

This site has certainly given me an appetite for more. Thanks for all the welcomes, I'm sure I'll be spending quite abit of time on line now. I think I need to do abit of research so that I can be a little more informed. I've never seen such envious bag collections.

welcome harrie, your purchase sounds like a lovely bag!
Also want to let you know that i'm not on any other forum or facebook or whatever, never thought to be a member of anything.
But... love the baglovers and irl I don't know one person who has this virus!

:welcome2:

I put up a thread last week, asking if members knew if I could buy the clochette, padlock & keys if I bought an outlet Bayswater.

Having phoned their head office, they tell me that the 'Outlet Specials' are made from left over leather. You would normally have to take your bag into one of their shops and they send it off to get a leather match for the clochette, but with the 'specials' they won't do it.

Shame I know, but some lovely keyrings out there........enjoy!

Hi harrie and welcome!

You will find many bag lovers online here - we understand how you feel!

I think your Bays sounds beautiful and I'd prefer the silver to the gold on black anyway. I really don't think you'll miss the clochette.

You've bought a gorgeous bag at a great price so enjoy her!!!

hi harrie, your bays sounds lovely, my first mulberry was an outlet special burgundy bays and at first i felt like you, but the ladies on here made me realise how fab it is and i have a heart keyring on it now. and i love that i have not seen another one yet.. enjoy it and welcome..

I have a couple of Bays and find the clochette thing a pain in the backside, does anyone ever use the padlock and key? I think your black bays with silver H/W sounds devine and with cleaner lines without the clochette swinging around.