Mulberry Euston

1. Last night I ordered a Mulberry Euston for causal used, even I can't wait to see it, however just wondering it's a little bit big ... does anyone think the size of euston is ok??

2. I have been through Mulberry bags like no-ones business recently; the Euston was the one I like the looked of the most, but I returned mine (olive colour) as I didn`t gel with it ! Conversly | love the Bayswater even though I hadn`t lusted after it beforehand :huh:
    The bag isn`t as large as it appears to be, and has that handy detachable strap.
    What colour is yours ??

3. Mine is oak, i think it's the best color in euston.

Ya bayswater is absolutely beautiful, my first mulberry was bayswater :P

4. I couldn`t get the oak, I bet that looks lovely. There are now four Bayswaters in my house, one will be re-sold though !

5. Parfaitamour. 4 wow? Which colors etc Bayswater do you have? I just bought the Tooled Oak from Mulberry online yesterday on sale.

What do you protect them with? Or you don't and are just real careful?

Do you use them as a daily work bag?

6. I think I may have `issues` now !

I bought a choc/almond tooled, love that one to bits & use it a lot. Then a plain oak which I have yet to use & I`m not sure if I will keep.
    I bought 2 oak tooled from the website; will keep one & sell the other, my husband thinks I`m selling both :blink: :biggrin: .

The oak tooled are yummy, I don`t spray anything on even though I have the Mulberry recommended spray thingy. If its raining I use my older no-brand satchel ! I find I scratch the Darwin leather with my nails anyway...!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice