Mulberry Elgin vs. Baywater?

SoyBean001

Member
Dec 8, 2005
495
0
NY
can't wait to see your bag pics! I bet you are excited about your new bag!!:biggrin:

I heard the oak darwin ages well, how about the other colors?



loren said:
I have a mulberry bayswater in apple green with dark green overlay on it. It is gorgeous but I'm waiting for my "pink" roxanne to arrive before I decide if I am going to keep it or sell it. I plan on posting pictures of all my mulberrys when the last two arrrive and you guys can help me decide. The bayswater is beautiful in person and carries easily on the shoulder or on the arm. The darwin leather makes you feel it will last a lifetime and then some. I think the bayswater is much more distinctive than their tote.
 

Kandi

Luv bags
O.G.
Nov 15, 2005
1,295
4
I recently purchased the Bayswater in in choco and I absolutely love it. The leather, Darwin, is to die for. I could care less about the Birkin issue this bag stands on it's own. I am so feeling Mulberry...'giggle'
 

SoyBean001

Member
Dec 8, 2005
495
0
NY
Do you pics of your new bag? If so, post them please! I'd love to see them! Congrats on your new bag!!!



Ginger said:
I recently purchased the Bayswater in in choco and I absolutely love it. The leather, Darwin, is to die for. I could care less about the Birkin issue this bag stands on it's own. I am so feeling Mulberry...'giggle'
 

Kandi

Luv bags
O.G.
Nov 15, 2005
1,295
4
SoyBean001 said:
Do you pics of your new bag? If so, post them please! I'd love to see them! Congrats on your new bag!!!
I've posted pics before but here it is again.:nuts:
 

Attachments

SoyBean001

Member
Dec 8, 2005
495
0
NY
do you have pics of your bayswater....I'd love to see the red! Is it darwiin? I

no.1chicken said:
I love the bayswater in red,i use it aheck of a lot for when im travelling
it is a great bag ,lots of roooom
 

no.1chicken

Member
Jan 16, 2006
115
0
ireland
SOYBEAN001 Its deffinetly the darwin leather but im sorry i cant post pics at the mo,i dont have access to my camera
sorry shar
 

SoyBean001

Member
Dec 8, 2005
495
0
NY
awww, bet its really pretty though...I've only seen the Bayswater in the other material....

I'll imagine your bag...

no.1chicken said:
SOYBEAN001 Its deffinetly the darwin leather but im sorry i cant post pics at the mo,i dont have access to my camera
sorry shar
 

Kandi

Luv bags
O.G.
Nov 15, 2005
1,295
4
Greenie said:
Ginger, is the bayswater a heavy bag?
Yes it is kind of heavy the leather is thick but it's a manageable heavy. Also it has three pockets..one is a nice long zippered pocket and the other pockets are great for you cell and I carry my Palm in the other. I love this bag...:love:
 

joyfishyu

Member
Jan 23, 2006
886
1
Over the rainbow
loren said:
I have a mulberry bayswater in apple green with dark green overlay on it. It is gorgeous but I'm waiting for my "pink" roxanne to arrive before I decide if I am going to keep it or sell it. I plan on posting pictures of all my mulberrys when the last two arrrive and you guys can help me decide. The bayswater is beautiful in person and carries easily on the shoulder or on the arm. The darwin leather makes you feel it will last a lifetime and then some. I think the bayswater is much more distinctive than their tote.
Pink Roxanne...is this it:love:
 

Attachments

loren

O.G.
Nov 9, 2005
1,721
8
washington
that's it but I'm not sure what I will think when I see it in person. Is that yours, do you love the color, it's not really pink is it, it's more like salmon. thanks,