Mulberry Effie in Oak

RascalCat

Supernatural Addict
Apr 5, 2008
Scotland
Hello - I am really fancying a mulberry Effie (Oak? did mulberry do any other colours?). Any comments on them? Are they fairly roomy etc? I have not got round to phoning any outlets yet just trying to get some feedback on the bag itself!! :tup: Thanks in advance!!

flyvetjo

Jo
O.G.
Jan 24, 2007
UK
ooh, mymlan has got one- hopefully she'll see this thread and be able to answer all your questions!

ditab

Mulberryaholic
O.G.
Dec 13, 2006
I saw an oak Effie at Bicester last Thursday - can't remember how much it was, though. It was *much* smaller than I was expecting - I guess I was expecting Roxy size and it's about half the size (if that) of the Roxanne.

A lovely bag, though :yes:

goldfinch_uk

Dec 9, 2007
Cheshire Oaks had one yesterday too! I *think* it was £297 but might be wrong. It's such a gorgeous bag, hope you find one and congrats to Mymlan! :biggrin:

hulahoop

Hula O'Hoop
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
UK
I think there is one on ebay that is genuine also. I was just watching it.

Would you say that the effie is about the same size as a rosemary then?

mymlan

Nov 25, 2007
I will try to answer... I got an oak one from the Christmas sale on the website. Think it was £247 then. It is a lovely little bag, quite roomy. I have some pics posted in the Photo ref & Catwalk threads and put some here for size ref compared to Bayswater and my other ones.

Attachments

RascalCat

Supernatural Addict
Apr 5, 2008
Scotland
i am unsure whether it did. I only remember seeing it in Oak but that was back when i was not so fanatical about mulberries lol... It does look nice.... :yes:

zooba

Waffling
O.G.
Sep 29, 2006
This is my favorite bag. Big enough for the daily items and fits quite a bundle for it's size.

RascalCat

Supernatural Addict
Apr 5, 2008
Scotland
Thanks Zooba - i really like the casual look about it! good to know it is big enough for daily items etc. I am only 5 foot so the bigger mulberries tend to swamp me. :sad:

zooba

Waffling
O.G.
Sep 29, 2006
I'm 5'2" and feel really good with this bag. I know what you mean about being dwarfed by a bag. Poor choice of words- eep!

flyvetjo

Jo
O.G.
Jan 24, 2007
UK
I really like the Effie. They came in oak, black and choco. I'd love a chocolate one if it appeared at the outlet in May !