Mulberry Easter Lily Thread!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Per NY2005's egg-cellent idea--to carry 4 different lily bags through long Easter weekend--let's join in the fun!

Grab 1 lily, or a whole bouquet!♡
    Do your own style, your way.

And, please, post your mod-shots/bag only shots/whatever desired.
    For our forum to swoon about through holiday time.

Lovely leather handbag flowers, all sizes & variations welcome.
    Plus, no pollen allergies. Brilliant. ;)

2. Fabulous. Here's my Thursday contribution, I will photograph moving forward in a more seasonal manner if possible!!! Oxblood medium lily for one day only
    :party::sunshine:

Attached Files:

3. Great idea ladies! I do not have a Lily, but I will droooool over yours. [emoji4]
    Thanks for starting this thread. [emoji8]

4. Great idea. Can I add these lilies and wish you all a happy and peaceful Easter holiday...

Attached Files:

5. You can borrow one of mine!!

6. In his Easter bonnet. ;)
    With oxblood nvt lily.
    ---
    Thanks for sharing all.♥

Attached Files:

7. Soooo incredibly priceless! :heart::heart::heart:Once again your loveable dog steals the show!! I'm in for Lily weekend as I already knew which Lily I'd be taking to Easter dinner out with my hubby & parents. Great idea!!!

8. Thanks. :smile:
    Along photography session timeline, that shot is 3.8 seconds before--
    Cat finds interesting colored things on floor, dog moves, hat topples off & all sinks into chaos.

Look forward to your lily photo.

9. Aww. You are very kind. T[emoji4]

Oh, I wish there was a photo of the chaos, too. [emoji1]

10. Great Lily's ladies and once again your dog hogs the limelight. Love him/her (?)
    :doggie:

11. Oooooh can it be a Lily family or just one Lily for the whole of the Easter break, or one for each different day? There, that gave it all away didn't it! Yes I may have more than one! P.S. NY2005, where did you get the little running doggie from, he's so cute?

12. The audio would have been more entertaining. ;)

13. A single one or a family, for a day or a week. No rules, it's just nice to see what everyone has. Running dog was just on the list of icons if you click 'more' I think he was near the bottom.

14. Here's my bouquet of regular lilies. Happy Easter everyone! :smile:

Attached Files:

15. I'd love a scribble and a metallic mushroom. Lovely lilies, thanks for sharing and happy Easter.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice