mulberry day in Stockholm

salikons

Mulberry Baymaniac
Mar 27, 2008
I got a surprise from DH late friday evening. Really lucky I hadn't planned a valentines dinner with friends as I thought first. He unbelivebly had taken a plane home, and took me for a small valentines trip to Stockholm. :heart:

We left early yesterday morning and come home late last night. Eight hours in the car, so today I am totally exhausted, but it was soo worth it. I had such a lovely time.

We went to the two Mulberryshops there is in Stockholm and I looked at the bags and tried them on. The SA were lovely and really helpful, and I enjoyed every minute of being able to look at the bag IRL.

Saw a straw bays and it was totally beautiful, and a small red Ledbury. They sure are red, the new spalazzo varietys. But I must admit I am not so keen on the leather. I also saw a beauiful east-west shimmy in staw. I realy liked that one. They also had choc and congas Mabels that were sooo good looking. Very tempted there for a moment. But in the end nothing followed me home except a bottle of collonil:smile:.

I wait eagerly for the red minimabel and nothing on the shelfes seemed worth their prices. I have getten so used to UK prices now that everything seems so overpriced here in Sweden.

After that we went to the opening of the worlds first Odd Molly store.
It was so fun. A live band played and a lot of treats and good drinks. I got a beautiful coat http://www.tintinstyle.se/system/search/product.asp?id=523&m=60&page=1&rnum=8 and then we went to NK (big department store) and looked at shoes, bags, and more coats. I tried a burberry trench and now I am in love. It didn't follow me home, I thought it was too expensive, but I think I will get it next time when I have saved a little money first.

In NK I saw a lot of beautiful old Bays carrying around. Luckily enough I had taken the e-w choc bays myself otherwise I would have feelt completly like everyone else. I had no idea that so many carried a bays now. It must be a new trend I have missed.

On the evening we went to a reaturant and eat valentines dinner before we went home again. So that was my Mulberryday yesterday. I am still on :cloud9: for having to see the bags IRL and try them out. I envy those of you who lives ner a store and can do that whenever you like.

Sounds like a wonderful day Salikons! I agree that it is such a treat to be able to go to a Mulberry store to try on the bags. Well done you for resisting temptation!