Mulberry Cut Through Labels - NO CHATTER

"Mulberry Lily Black"
Seller: martyn1573
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mulberry-Lily-Black-/121853997470?hash=item1c5f10719e:g:RPoAAOSwX~dWhm-5

Item description:-

"
Black Mulberry Lily Bag
Bag is 100% genuine and I am a former employee at a mulberry factory
Bag was bought from the factory so as you can see the mulberry patch on the inside has been slashed (so we couldn't sell them on)
It is only on the inside it is slashed so is barely noticeable when using
The bag has been used but still remains in good condition.
Any questions please ask.
Like said its 100% authentic handbag
No reserve
U.K. Bidders only

Good luck
"

Thought this info was worth it's own thread, as I want to draw attention to it.

As we already know, Mulberry score through the interior leather labels when their items are sold to staff members. It is also possible that some department store and/or concessions score through customer returns, to prevent resale.

Mulberry are actively pulling listings where the labels are seen to be, or stated as being, cut through. The reason is that their staff have to sign a contract to state that these items will not be sold. Mulberry will also not repair items that are cut through, which is why they do not want them resold, as any future buyer unaware of the cut-through policy, will not be able to get a repair done. Mulberry staff face dismissal for the resale of any Mulberry item, not just crossed through ones.

So, essentially I would recommend not to buy any item with a cut through label (or one that is stamped Sub) and definitely not to sell them on. I have advised a couple of the sellers that I know of this already, as they weren't aware.
Thanks so much I wasn't aware and certainly wont touch! Brenda x