Mulberry - Corporate Identity, Ad Campaigns and Promotion, Stationery

MissStephie

Jan 4, 2014
Hello ladies,

as I'm a big fan of all things design (not only bags) I though about starting a thread dedicated to the CI of Mulberry. I only have seen a few things until now but maybe we can collect together, I'd also be interested in how all those things looked before they were grey/gold or brown/gold. I'm going to take some pictures tomorrow of the things I have collected.

Of course we all love those grey bags with the golden logo conditioning and the thank you card on the bottom. But there's a lot more - envelopes for receipts, tissue paper, business cards, letter paper...
I also saw different tags attached to the bags for different occasions which I though were lovely! Oh and not to forget the wonderful invitations to the fashion week shows some bloggers shared - I'll have a look and see if I can find them again.

Also the look books are always an eye catcher. The logo and tree are embossed and finished with some foil (at least on aw 13 / ss 14).

So, feel free to share your thoughts/pictures on everything CI related! I hope here are some M fans that are interested in this, too :smile:

I'm a big fan of the grey and gold vs the black and like burgundy?
As far as the campaigns go I usually love their advertising but this last campaign I feel is less creative, but not to say that I don't like it. I love Tim walker he's my favorite photographer and hes what brought me to mulberry in the first place (the monster ads with Lindsey). Also I really did prefer Lindsey as the mulberry girl over Cara. Cara is cool it's not that I don't like her I just don't see her as a mulberry girl her personality seems too outrageous I guess hahaha. Also I feel as though mulberry is kinda kissing her a** . Hahahaha I don't want mulberry to be the cara brand you know?

Tim is also one of my favourites! It was actually he that brought Mulberry to me and I visited his exhibition last year at somerset house which was sponsored by mulberry :smile: he's a great guy, I absolutely adore his work. I guess the new campaign is good when it comes to showing the british countryside, but i have to agree with you i don't really like Cara for M. I Tried to find out who was art director but haven't found anything yet. The SS 14 campaign was directed by House + Holme who also did LV for example.

I'm a big fan of the grey and gold vs the black and like burgundy?
As far as the campaigns go I usually love their advertising but this last campaign I feel is less creative, but not to say that I don't like it. I love Tim walker he's my favorite photographer and hes what brought me to mulberry in the first place (the monster ads with Lindsey). Also I really did prefer Lindsey as the mulberry girl over Cara. Cara is cool it's not that I don't like her I just don't see her as a mulberry girl her personality seems too outrageous I guess hahaha. Also I feel as though mulberry is kinda kissing her a** . Hahahaha I don't want mulberry to be the cara brand you know?

+1 - I much preferred Lindsey over Cara and the monster ads were my absolute favourite Mulberry campaign!

Definitely love Lindsey over Cara (hence my attempt in recreating the F/W 2012 campaign on my avatar two years ago LOL), but I guess Mulberry is really bent on targeting a much younger, "hipster cool" audience by getting her as an ambassador.