Mulberry - Corporate Identity, Ad Campaigns and Promotion, Stationery

MissStephie

Jan 4, 2014
Hello ladies,

as I'm a big fan of all things design (not only bags) I though about starting a thread dedicated to the CI of Mulberry. I only have seen a few things until now but maybe we can collect together, I'd also be interested in how all those things looked before they were grey/gold or brown/gold. I'm going to take some pictures tomorrow of the things I have collected.

Of course we all love those grey bags with the golden logo conditioning and the thank you card on the bottom. But there's a lot more - envelopes for receipts, tissue paper, business cards, letter paper...
I also saw different tags attached to the bags for different occasions which I though were lovely! Oh and not to forget the wonderful invitations to the fashion week shows some bloggers shared - I'll have a look and see if I can find them again.

Also the look books are always an eye catcher. The logo and tree are embossed and finished with some foil (at least on aw 13 / ss 14).

So, feel free to share your thoughts/pictures on everything CI related! I hope here are some M fans that are interested in this, too :smile:

jp23

jeska2333
Jan 6, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
www.jessica-portillo.com
I'm a big fan of the grey and gold vs the black and like burgundy?
As far as the campaigns go I usually love their advertising but this last campaign I feel is less creative, but not to say that I don't like it. I love Tim walker he's my favorite photographer and hes what brought me to mulberry in the first place (the monster ads with Lindsey). Also I really did prefer Lindsey as the mulberry girl over Cara. Cara is cool it's not that I don't like her I just don't see her as a mulberry girl her personality seems too outrageous I guess hahaha. Also I feel as though mulberry is kinda kissing her a** . Hahahaha I don't want mulberry to be the cara brand you know?

MissStephie

Jan 4, 2014
Tim is also one of my favourites! It was actually he that brought Mulberry to me and I visited his exhibition last year at somerset house which was sponsored by mulberry :smile: he's a great guy, I absolutely adore his work. I guess the new campaign is good when it comes to showing the british countryside, but i have to agree with you i don't really like Cara for M. I Tried to find out who was art director but haven't found anything yet. The SS 14 campaign was directed by House + Holme who also did LV for example.

tm3

Dec 11, 2013
I'm a big fan of the grey and gold vs the black and like burgundy?
As far as the campaigns go I usually love their advertising but this last campaign I feel is less creative, but not to say that I don't like it. I love Tim walker he's my favorite photographer and hes what brought me to mulberry in the first place (the monster ads with Lindsey). Also I really did prefer Lindsey as the mulberry girl over Cara. Cara is cool it's not that I don't like her I just don't see her as a mulberry girl her personality seems too outrageous I guess hahaha. Also I feel as though mulberry is kinda kissing her a** . Hahahaha I don't want mulberry to be the cara brand you know?
+1 - I much preferred Lindsey over Cara and the monster ads were my absolute favourite Mulberry campaign!

Jul 9, 2009
There was the book and mini shrunken bags for tbe 40th anniversary.
Think there are some links to some of the early ad promos on the classics thread..with anna friel etc

bry_dee

O.G.
Mar 31, 2008
Definitely love Lindsey over Cara (hence my attempt in recreating the F/W 2012 campaign on my avatar two years ago LOL), but I guess Mulberry is really bent on targeting a much younger, "hipster cool" audience by getting her as an ambassador.