Mulberry Coin Purse, £105 from John Lewis - worth it?

Nov 23, 2008
I really like this (in other words I want your answer to be a YES), but it is just a coin purse. It is £105 in a beautiful colour of blue.

It is on the John Lewis website - for further details ....

Should I ???

236634562.jpeg

I really like this (in other words I want your answer to be a YES), but it is just a coin purse. It is £105 in a beautiful colour of blue.

It is on the John Lewis website - for further details ....

Should I ???

View attachment 3651210

I think it's lovely and if you like it, get it. When I was looking for a coin purse I looked through all the designer brands and nearly got an LV one. I changed my mind at the last minute and decided on a non-brand name one (Harrods) and decided to put the money towards a bag instead. I'm more into bags than SLG's so I couldn't justify that amount on a small item. This looks like you could also use it as a card holder so it could serve a dual purpose for you. Also if it arrives and you don't like it you could always send it back. Go for it [emoji4]

Reactions: Prada_Princess
It's worth it if a) you can afford it b) you love it and c) you will use it! Answer "no" to any of these and walk away!
I've made a fair few impulse purchases that I've later regretted. This is a beautiful shade of blue and will be a wonderful pop of colour every time you use it! You should get your wear out of it - after all, you just drop it in whichever bag you're currently using!
Let us know what you decide (you can order/return if unsure!)

I've seen this in person and it is a cute coin purse! My only concerns with it (for personal use) would be that it doesn't open very wide and I didn't feel like the quality was superior to other coin purses which has a similar aesthetic (even Aspinal, Smythson, etc).

But I do agree with Mayfly285 if you love it and will use it then GO FOR IT!

It's a beautiful colour, yes it's expensive for a coin purse but if you love it, have the money for it, buy it. I love an accessory and it will make you smile every time you open your bag/use your purse.

I agree re John Lewis, free delivery or click and collect and no quibble return, although my guess is when you get it she would be a keeper! Let us know what you decide.

I love Mulberry but I wouldnt buy any of its SLGs since all the SLGs are made in China, hence very overpriced. Though if you don't have a problem with the made in tag, can afford it and love the colour then yeah sure.