Mulberry clothing

colony

O.G.
Apr 23, 2011
Hi everyone! I tried searching for a thread on Mulberry clothes but I couldn't find one!

It's not something I've delved into much, but I entered my first foray a few months ago when I found this little beauty in Bicester and couldn't resist!

It's the classic trippy tiger print, in a short ra-ra dress! I wore it to my engagement party last July. I just loooove this particular print pattern!

Pictured below with my brother!

Please post your clothing purchases too, and where/what you wore them too!

Attachments

• image-3124703617.jpg
    image-3124703617.jpg
    450 KB · Views: 244
  • image-584891252.jpg
    image-584891252.jpg
    365.3 KB · Views: 253
colony said:
Hi everyone! I tried searching for a thread on Mulberry clothes but I couldn't find one!

It's not something I've delved into much, but I entered my first foray a few months ago when I found this little beauty in Bicester and couldn't resist!

It's the classic trippy tiger print, in a short ra-ra dress! I wore it to my engagement party last July. I just loooove this particular print pattern!

You look so gorgeous in that dress! Congrats on your engagement.

That looks lovely on you! I have never bought any Mulberry clothes but do have a pair of Bayswater pumps in dark purple nappa leather and am really happy with them. Might have to check the clothing section out on the sales part of the website!

I have three mulberry jackets, shoes the clothes are quite exp rather would spend it on a bag lol saw a denim dress on the outnet that was really nice.
Oh you do fab in this it really suits you and your brother looks good too.

Wow! That's very pretty. You look amazing x

J.A.N. said:
I have three mulberry jackets, shoes the clothes are quite exp rather would spend it on a bag lol saw a denim dress on the outnet that was really nice.
Oh you do fab in this it really suits you and your brother looks good too.

Thanks everyone!

J.A.N. I'd love to see your jackets.

And some shoes would be good too- we already had a reveal of some lovely ankle chain flats in another thread.

More pics please! X