Mulberry chocolate bags

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, just a quick question about mulberry bags in the chocolate leather. I've been looking at lots of pictures of them & some pictures look so dark almost black. I am hoping that is the lighting. I haven't seen one IRL, are they really chocolate color ? Maybe I should ask are they milk or dark chocolate ?! I've just ordered a pre-owned one & hope it really looks brown not black! Thanks for your expert opinions!

2. I have just bought a chocolate leather bag and i would say it is nearer to Milk chocolate, but a little darker maybe. It is dark brown but would not be mistaken for black at all. i think it was the lighting of the picture you were looking at. I think the mulberry site shows the brown pretty much how it is..

3. I would agree with Sue - I would say somewhere between milk and dark, but definitely chocolate!!.....:smile:

4. More Bournville than Dairy Milk :amuse:

5. My chocolate Darwin roxy definately looks brown not black. But perhaps the lighting can affect the shade. Here are 2 pics of mine, I think you can see a difference. In one she looks more dairy milk and in the other more bournville :P

image-3279893801.jpg

image-488560985.jpg

6. Thanks all, glad to hear it ! I have chocolate boots the bag needs to match....Can't wait to get it!

7. #7 Sep 18, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2012
    Definitely not milk....but here are a few chocs in full sunshine....[​IMG]
    New NVT Roxy, not new Rosemary, Blenheim, Ledbury and coin purse charm all darwin.....

8. Chocadooby moo!

9. Chocoholic's heaven! :smile:

10. whoa! nice chocolate family, Moo

11. Wow Moo - beautiful choccy pic.

Can't wait to see your reveal Ally.....

12. Wow Moo - gorgeous chocolate family! :love:

13. Lovely chocolate collection.:smile:

14. Thanks for this picture ! Just stunning.... I love them !!:graucho:

15. Thank you ladies. :ty: