Mulberry & Chloé Help!!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey,

I haven't been on tPF for ages, but this purse related dilema came up and I thought there's no better place to ask for help! :biggrin:. I'm currently doing volunteer work for a charity shop in a very nice area and we get a mix of real and fake bags as a result. Normally it's pretty easy to tell the difference, but with these I could do with a second opinion please!

These bags are pretty worn and not in the best of condition either :P

First up:
    I'm thinking fake, because of the two different colours of hardware, the zip on the second pic?

[​IMG]
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Next: (this one is missing the padlock btw) I'm thinking pretty sure it's fake?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Continued:
    [​IMG]

And finally the Mulberry which I think is genuine, you can smell it and it feels soooo nice :smile: Sorry about the poor macro settings on the camera too. Problem with this bag is that the lock seems to be broken (probably why they donated it :P) If it is the real deal, do Mulberry do repairs? Anyone know the name of this bag too?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us[​IMG]
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us[​IMG]

Any help would be much appreciated!

3. #3 Apr 29, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2010
  4. You're right I'm so sorry I didn't notice those! It's been a while :biggrin: Thanks I will try and copy this message over there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.