Mulberry CHAT Thread

I've never seen this type of decorated Mulberry - now listed on the Nordstrom website. What do you all think?

https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/mulber...rigin=keywordsearch&keyword=mulberry+magnolia

I saw a purse or pouch in John Lewis the other day.
I'm not a fan of the magnolia design or the colours/combination of the colours - but that's just my preference.

This specific satchel does not appeal to me at all. I get the cross-body strap, but I don't like how/where it is attached to the bag. The sides do not look even.
I'm also not impressed by the leather - IMO it looks terrible on picture 5.

I do like the colour of the inside of the bag.

hey all.....I would appreciate any thoughts. I just discovered Mulberry last year as I purchased the new Bayswater and an OM model Bays preloved in new condition for both and then I bought a medium continental wallet during sale last summer......I discovered a preloved Effie tote and realize that style, with the smaller tree logo is from 2013/14.......and seems very unpopular. I feel I can really appreciate it for work or travel and literally so cheap, as under 300.00 for it in near new condition.......but have any of you seen them in the past and curious about your thoughts on this style? Maybe someone owns one now or in the past? thanks for any comments

Anyone knows what happened with the oak heritage Bayswater online? It showed as sold out one day, then was taken down from Mulberry's website. I thought maybe some of them have headed to the outlets, but when I called neither of them in the US has it. Are they around?