Mulberry CHAT Thread

Hey ladies... what have I missed?

Have been lurking in the background again.

Not sure what everyone is thinking of the new Bays tote but I have to say I think the design is really nice. First time I have loved a bag of Johnny's straight out of the trap, so to speak, what's everyone thinking?? Hope you ladies are all well.... Mulberry beat sends love and so does Obi the dog.

Hey ladies... what have I missed?

Have been lurking in the background again.

Not sure what everyone is thinking of the new Bays tote but I have to say I think the design is really nice. First time I have loved a bag of Johnny's straight out of the trap, so to speak, what's everyone thinking?? Hope you ladies are all well.... Mulberry beat sends love and so does Obi the dog.
Hi Panda, good to "see" you! :smile:
I like the design of the new Tote, but I am still no fan of the new leather. Too stiff for my liking and I do not like to touch it. :sad:

Hello everyone, hope you are all well. For those of us in the US the pre-sale is going on now and the sale opens on Wednesday. I didn't ask what was included in the sale since I have already spent all of my money!
I received that email but didn't go to the web site. There isn't a store near me and online shopping is just too tempting! :annoyed:

Hi guys! I am a newbie :smile: but longtime admirer of the purse forum! Just wondering if anyone knows does Mulberry usually have a sale in June? and if so, are the old classics usually on sale? I'm planning on purchasing a SBS (old style) before they get discontinued, and I have finally saved up the funds, however I don't want to go buy one *now* to find that in June they have a sale!

Reactions: Spartangirl2000
Hi guys! I am a newbie :smile: but longtime admirer of the purse forum! Just wondering if anyone knows does Mulberry usually have a sale in June? and if so, are the old classics usually on sale? I'm planning on purchasing a SBS (old style) before they get discontinued, and I have finally saved up the funds, however I don't want to go buy one *now* to find that in June they have a sale!
Last year they did, i got a few items in June at 25-40% off

Hi everyone! I just got 20% off my Mulberry from flannels this weekend!! BUT this is the 1st Mulberry I have purchased that is not an outlet one or second hand and I am very disappointed, whilst I understand good quality leather has imperfections would you guys accept this..... please advise thanks
20170527_134747.jpeg20170527_134713.jpeg20170527_134707.jpeg