Mulberry CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hospitals can be a nightmare waiting to be discharged!!

I do have plans for once! Going for lunch with a friend to tomorrow then out for drinks tomorrow night with old work colleagues, can't wait!!!!

Sounds like fun!!

I have the carpenter here today - hanging two new doors downstairs.

Off to the local park tomorrow - DD has to collect nuts / pine cones for a competition in school, and out for a late lunch afterwards!!

Hope everyone has a good Friday!!

X

Hi ladies, how is everyone?

Feeling a bit sorry for myself this afternoon, my first day off work after working 7 days straight and I've come down with some kind of stomach bug! Fantastic timing haha, hope it doesn't stick around long because I'm back to uni on Monday.

Had a look in the Mulberry section of my local department store the other day and finding I'm increasingly drawn to slate blue Lexi, which is odd because I never really had myself down as a Lexi fan or particularly fond of the colour blue before! :lol:

Happy Friday x

Sounds like fun!!

I have the carpenter here today - hanging two new doors downstairs.

Off to the local park tomorrow - DD has to collect nuts / pine cones for a competition in school, and out for a late lunch afterwards!!

Hope everyone has a good Friday!!

X

Collecting nuts/pine cones sounds lovely :P Happy autumn - harvest festival memory...

Hi ladies, how is everyone?

Feeling a bit sorry for myself this afternoon, my first day off work after working 7 days straight and I've come down with some kind of stomach bug! Fantastic timing haha, hope it doesn't stick around long because I'm back to uni on Monday.

Had a look in the Mulberry section of my local department store the other day and finding I'm increasingly drawn to slate blue Lexi, which is odd because I never really had myself down as a Lexi fan or particularly fond of the colour blue before! :lol:

Happy Friday x

Poor you, it seems like people coughing, having tummy bug, it's that kind of season - take care... :smile:

Thanks all!

I'm home, in pain, hating crutches again and being a rubbish patient!

So glad to be home though.

Oh good, glad you are out! Sleep tight, don't get handbag bugs bite :P

I'm totally wiped out today, off to find cold white crisp wine! Then tomorrow MIL comes - oh joy.

Glad your home Laura, hope your okay :smile: I'm feeling a little delicate this morning after going to ladies night at a friends bar, it was eye opening to say the least! And after a few drinks going on to another place seemed a great idea, until my alarm woke me up at 6 for work!

Glad your home Laura, hope your okay :smile: I'm feeling a little delicate this morning after going to ladies night at a friends bar, it was eye opening to say the least! And after a few drinks going on to another place seemed a great idea, until my alarm woke me up at 6 for work!

Oh I hate that, "just one more?" Lol, hope you're not too tired/hungover.

Need to go get ready, meeting a friend for lunch, shower still to fixed :sad: got a plumber booked but he can't come til Thursday!!!

Feeling a lot better today! Knee is still sore but it's lessening as the day goes on! Sitting on my bum with my leg raised is proving difficult though - I'm not good at sitting down!!

DH is out for a stag night tonight, so I've enjoyed a night watching Strictly - I have a complete girl crush on Sophie Ellis Bexter!

Feeling a lot better today! Knee is still sore but it's lessening as the day goes on! Sitting on my bum with my leg raised is proving difficult though - I'm not good at sitting down!!

DH is out for a stag night tonight, so I've enjoyed a night watching Strictly - I have a complete girl crush on Sophie Ellis Bexter!

I'm with you there, Laura! There's something about her, isn't there? When the camera's on her I just can't take my eyes off her. Loving Strictly and, after tonight, wish they'd employ Claudia from now on - she's so funny.

I'm with you there, Laura! There's something about her, isn't there? When the camera's on her I just can't take my eyes off her. Loving Strictly and, after tonight, wish they'd employ Claudia from now on - she's so funny.
Claudia should def be a regular & not a fill-in!
I was really disappointed with Sophie's waltz last week (just blah) but her Charleston was top notch! So disappointed though that Tony Jacklin had the same dance, no comparison & I suspect he'll be first out.

Status
Not open for further replies.