*** Mulberry CHAT thread! ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
:tup: You're welcome! Ahh, thank you, what a sweet comment! Blushing here, hee hee :shame:

Well, I'm a Super Mod now, which means I have mod privvies in every subforum on tPF. But, between you, me and the wall.... :sneaky: ......the Mulberry forum - including the oh so lovely, helpful and funny ladies in this forum - is my favorite forum :heart: I'm a Mulberry convert and I visit this forum the most, to be honest.

Good morning ladies. Lovely shiny new chat thread...

Thanks Nat....(frantic waving :whiteflag:)! This is a great place, isn't it?

Happy birthday Midland lass!

Haven't been around this part of the forum too often recently. Hope everyone who's going is having a fab time in Bicester tomorrow. Looking forward to the pics and purchases!!!

Looking forward to seeing all the Irish Mulberry girls later this month for a mini get-together and STRICT window shopping in Brown Thomas....lol!

Thanks Nat, I always thought you were super anyway lol ;) !!!!!

NL, I couldnt believe what I was reading in the other post, how utterly scary and frightening for you. Thank goodness for some quick thinking, but its amazing isnt it how awful it could have been, there are dangers everywhere :sad: Hope you feel ok today honey.

So are you all set for the fab Bicester weekend - so excited for you all :biggrin:

Thanks all for the birthday wishes. Lovely day pottering about York. Ate lots of scones. Eyed up a red metallic leopard lily in the outlet shop. Umming and ahhing. Off out for more food and wine now

Happy birthday ML!
Any decisions on the Lily? Is it the same that CB got? Its loooovely if that is the one.
Hope everyone is having a lovely Friday. Kids in bed and DH brought home some lovely NZ wine so enjoying that. :biggrin:

^ Yay, its the same - Hey I only realised today tho! I have been FOBBED off ;)

mine doesnt have the horsehoe fob on it :sad: - must have been nicked lol - thats why it was in the outlet lol

I dont mind as its a busy enough bag to be honest, but I love that cute little fob :sad:

Feeling much better just got a few blistery mouth ulcer type things but my right eye is getting much better!

Thanks for all the well wishes!

CF bug hugs to you on the loss of your Grandma xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.