Mulberry CHAT thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
With reference to the early starts. The snot machine can be awake from 0430 onwards, a lie in for my SIL is 0600! They've tried keeping her up, siester in the afternoon, later bedtime, but unfortunately her internal alarm always says different.

It was why it never bothered me when the snot machine came in to see me at 6 whilst we were on holiday, I used to take her to the beach for an hr or more just to give my SIL a bit of a lie in. An hr to her without the little 'un was the best rest she could have.

Oh wow - that IS early. I really couldnt cope with it. Blimey!

You are so sweet to help your SIL out like that. I am sure she appreciated it more than you could ever know :flowers:

You are absolutely right Riff. My girls do come to me the most and biggest hope in life is that we will always be close. They are little madams at times but they are MY little madams.

I've had 2 glasses of wine and am getting sentimental (happy though not sad). Just watched the end of the wedding singer now thats a great film! Night night all. Got a busy day tomorrow - DD1 sports day.

Hope you got a good rest BC! Enjoy Sports Day!! :biggrin:

Hi all! I'm back from holiday and it's back to work tomorrow morning, now it'll be 3-4 weeks of working before I start uni again. Had a lovely time away :smile:

After two attempts to write a proper catch up, I've lost both posts! This is the short version
incredibly cute puppies on here! how's pooky doing?
Elvis, so sorry to hear about your friend. My condolences.
hope all the dds are having/had a lovely time on holiday,
Blue, you'll enjoy Madmen! I am, as SJ, waiting for series 4 to come out!
LLM, hope you have time for a holiday this summer?

Only gotten to July 14th though :P

Good night girls :smile:

Welcome back Thea - so nice to see you again! Glad you had a wonderful break!

No holiday for me this summer sadly. I spent all my holiday money on stupid handbags :lol:

Sorry for all the posts ladies .. should have done a quote thing, but it was too complicated for this time of night :nuts:

While on the subject of cleaning products .. if you get the chance to try Method Cucumber all purpose cleaner, do it! They also do a lovely smelling granite cleaner too! Yum!!

oh have loved reading tonights posts. Although I have got an image of that loud guy in the Cilet Bang adverts in his dungarees - he said hi my name is Barry Scott or something? like that makes a difference ;)

ooh hope he is not my final thought tonight before bed heeheee :biggrin:

:yes:

Went to Asda in C'bank on the way home .. had no food in :biggrin:

I really can't be arsed to go to bed .. even though I know I should!

YAY! I have some SERIOUS munchies over here, trying so hard to resist though:nuts: What did you get?

Ame is ill, she woke earlier all shivery & coughing yet boiling and howling her head off....so she's sleeping in my bed, AGAIN!!! :rolleyes:

YAY! I have some SERIOUS munchies over here, trying so hard to resist though:nuts: What did you get?

Ame is ill, she woke earlier all shivery & coughing yet boiling and howling her head off....so she's sleeping in my bed, AGAIN!!! :rolleyes:

Ahh I got loads of stuff. Got all my things to do my nice homemade chicken Korma .. except they didnt have the creamed coconut I wanted, so I will need to hope I can get some during the week.

Poor Ame - hope she is ok! :hugs: Hope you get some sleep & that nobody barfs on the cream carpet!!

aww OD, hope Ame is ok :sad: hate it when they are poorly x

Im not tired either, Clooney is on TV in out of sight, gotta be a better vision than Barry Scot huh! and I wouldnt mind him bound either, but not gagged

I'm watching the Bourne Supremacy just now, feel actually faint with hunger!!

Thansk LMM & CB, think its just a cold she has, poor love has had quite a few bugs recently, funny how she was in her own bed howling her head off, put her into my bed and she just keels over and goes back to sleep!

Oh and the cream carpet always gets it. Might as well have a bloody bullseye on it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.