Status
Not open for further replies.

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
Enjoy your fresh new thread!
We try and archive threads when they reach around 5k plus posts. So the other thread is now closed but for reference can be found here:
http://forum.purseblog.com/mulberry/fresh-mulberry-chat-thread-435538.html

Just a reminder there should be no discussion of what you're selling/what you plan on selling or anything remotely related. A lot of members tread too close to this line and if you guys love your chat thread then we need to keep it within our rules:yes:

OK I'll be the first to break in the new chat. I just popped to Cabot Circus in Bristol - had a browse around the Mulberry section in HOF and bought......NOTHING! :wtf: it's never been known!

I did try on several bags though, just to swish around in front of the mirror feeling glam :biggrin: They had some of the new collection in, but will be getting a new delivery tomorrow - looks like I was a day too early!

Oh Fuzzy how disappointing. Not even a keyring?

Orkney Daisy! Belated Happy Birthday!! Hope you had a fabby day! Just been catching up again and I can't believe that New Years Ball game in Kirkwall!!! How on earth does no one get killed!!! By 'eck chook, y'arn't arf ard oop theer (translated as: gosh you are so hardy in Scotland!) Yourself and LMM are totally in charge of my Scottish education I was roaring laughing and cringing at the Ned Song, he is a bit of a young imposter, I'll tell ye this boy, you can't beat Rab C Nesbitt!!!!

Hula I am getting excited for you now, did you go with or without the frill on your dress or did you choose a completely different one? Can't wait for the photos!

MamaB the infant of Prague is a lovely tradition, thank you for sharing it! It takes me right back to child hood! My mum was always invoking the help of St Anthony and St Jude for things which are lost and hopeless causes! Usually in response to something i had done or not done!! I find myself doing it now she has gone.

KLP I agree with the others on the rain coats, if they don't breathe they will be very uncomfortable and sticky!

hi, i am going to cabot circus at the weekend ,BUT have a dilema i have the A4 in lipstick that i got from hof and is still within the return period. my problem is not that i dont like it , i do but with this wonderful summer we are having i am not sure i will get enough use out of it and i know i wont use it in the winter. will i still love it enough by next summer or do i exchange it for something from the new season that i might use more . i might still be able to find a lipstick A4 at an outlet next year! what do you think , i need some help

hi, i am going to cabot circus at the weekend ,BUT have a dilema i have the A4 in lipstick that i got from hof and is still within the return period. my problem is not that i dont like it , i do but with this wonderful summer we are having i am not sure i will get enough use out of it and i know i wont use it in the winter. will i still love it enough by next summer or do i exchange it for something from the new season that i might use more . i might still be able to find a lipstick A4 at an outlet next year! what do you think , i need some help

Hi Nicola
I would definately exchange it for something else that you will get more wear out of. There is nothing worse than a bag that isn't working hard and there are so many lovely bags out there!!! :graucho::biggrin::graucho:

Nicola-If you are not feeling unconditional love for lipstick A4, bring it back- the new season bags are so fab:yahoo:
Does any thing in the new season rouge noir/emerald/cerise take your fancy??

Nicola-If you are not feeling unconditional love for lipstick A4, bring it back- the new season bags are so fab:yahoo:
Does any thing in the new season rouge noir/emerald/cerise take your fancy??
i like the emerald mitzy but see there is going to be a mabel in emerald soon which looks good , i haven't seen the rouge noir irl yet so hope i might see some at the weekend

i like the emerald mitzy but see there is going to be a mabel in emerald soon which looks good , i haven't seen the rouge noir irl yet so hope i might see some at the weekend

They only had rouge noir daria tote in wrinkled patent and bayswater today, but the SA said he's expecting more in tomorrow, including mitzy messenger in rouge noir, etc. So by the weekend, they should have all the new stuff out :biggrin:

They only had rouge noir daria tote in wrinkled patent and bayswater today, but the SA said he's expecting more in tomorrow, including mitzy messenger in rouge noir, etc. So by the weekend, they should have all the new stuff out :biggrin:

thats good .i could always get a credit note if they dont have anything that i fall in love with and pop back later when they have more stock in , hope i find something though, i will keep you posted and thanks for you help

Status
Not open for further replies.