Mulberry Cara Help unknown stamp

Did you buy it from eBay? The bag looks like it came from an outlet. Outlet bags are marked like this and are usually sold with a minor fault, sometimes you can’t even see it. If it has two “0” it usually means there is a more major fault.

My black Lexie that I purchased NWT from EBay has the same.. I read on the forum that it means exactly what madmadmo says.
I have been looking for that fault (and I am very fussy with my bags) but could never found it :smile:

Thank you so much! I thought as much and yes I got it from eBay the seller did say she got it from an outlet but refused to believe it was a sub and didn't describe it as the same. In any event I love the bag and it doesn't bother me it is a gift from my OH for Christmas and I'm very pleased with it ❤❤❤

0 means sub, 00 means a more major flaw... so not all outlet bags have a 0 print, some are just previous season stock or outlet specials with a different leather than the main collections.

With many 0 stamped bags it’s almost impossible to tell why they are considered a sub - could be a slight variation in leather grain somewhere, or something equally minor.

If you are happy with the bag, it can’t have any major issues - enjoy!

0 means sub, 00 means a more major flaw... so not all outlet bags have a 0 print, some are just previous season stock or outlet specials with a different leather than the main collections.

With many 0 stamped bags it’s almost impossible to tell why they are considered a sub - could be a slight variation in leather grain somewhere, or something equally minor.

If you are happy with the bag, it can’t have any major issues - enjoy!
Hi lovely I was told from mulberry that the SAX meant it was from the sample sales and had then gone on to the outlet :smile: x