Mulberry cadogan

loving your avitar is this your annie? i have one on it's way to me thanks to jackie on black annie post i managed to read her info and have one sent out to me in oak in the sale i am delighted.
are they a good size no fuss comfy bag -i'm not looking for a tardis don't want something as big as my ivy bayswater :happydance:

loving your avitar is this your annie? i have one on it's way to me thanks to jackie on black annie post i managed to read her info and have one sent out to me in oak in the sale i am delighted.
are they a good size no fuss comfy bag -i'm not looking for a tardis don't want something as big as my ivy bayswater :happydance:

yes- Annie is in my avatar- great bag and is a bit of a tardis at times!! Hope you love yours when it arrives!:tup:

Hey girls managed to work out the picture thingy take a look......opinions please:okay:

Hooray you managed it!!! Well done you!!!

I am sure I have seen that bag when I have been scouting about for pics for the reference thread,just did'nt know what it was called,its lovely!!!!:tup: