Mulberry Bow items

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I think I'm developing a bit of an addiction to the Mulberry items with bows on. :cool:
    I have the long wallet in black and now after a trip to the Mulberry outlet in York I'm getting the bow clutch wallet in poppy red for Christmas. It was reduced to £199 and just has a few scuffs. Is it sad I'm counting down the months already??

Please can you show me your bow items? Pretty please? :biggrin:

Attached Files:

2. Lovely can you add to the outlet stock thread and let us know what bargains were at York in the sale?

3. I can't remember much but I'll try! tried not to examine too many things so I wouldn't buy them (which kinda worked...)

4. I don't have any bow items yet but they are really pretty so I'm subbing for pics :smile:

5. Wow, you have to wait til Christmas? That must be so difficult! But yes, the bow collection is absolutely stunning.I have 3 items and they were all impulse buys. I knew I had to have them the moment I saw them!:loveeyes: I'll see if I can round them up for a little family portrait tomorrow!

6. That would be great thank you. I know, might have to bump it up to my birthday in October!

7. Very lovely! I bought a pink bow bracelet from the bicester outlet the other day that I have to wait until my birthday in September for. The bows are so pretty.

8. I would! Haha! But I'm incredibly unpatient. And here are my bow items! A pouch, a clutch and a bracelet. I have a thing for pink apparently...

[​IMG]

9. Pink suits the bows really well, they look pretty and feminine :smile:

10. Love your bow collection, the colours look lovely together :smile:

11. Love the Mulberry bow items. Good luck waiting until Christmas :giggles:

12. Lovely photo, thank you. I might need to get a matching bracelet at some point... it's a slippery slope!

13. Thanks - it's so far away!