Mulberry Bayswater

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Does anyone own this handbag. If so. What do you think about. I was thinking about purchasing it.

2. Ooh i love this bag! In fact, I just bought two in the last week... one pink and one green. Fortunately for me, they were both on sale so I got them at a good price. The bag is very spacious and the leather is lovely. It's such a nice classic bag to have.

3. I have it in black and love it. It is large enough for when I need to bring a lot of papers and yet not to big for just a trip into town. The leather is wonderful and my last Mulberry lasted me 15 years ( and that was with very tough abuse as a diaper bag during the years my children grew up ) so with care I think I will always have this Bayswater. I also feel it is such a classic, slightly understated bag that looks good in any company.

4. i luuurve my Mulberry Bayswater in black darwin!! it is such a classic bag and looks good in both casual and professional clothes. :yes: The leather is sooooo luxurious and you don't have to baby it so much! Its a great everyday bag for me.:love: LOVE IT!!:heart:

5. Love it too!..the only 2 small negatives are, it is slightly heavy and the flap may curl alittle. Otherwise, it really is a beautiful bag! :love:

(32) Mulberry Bayswater Leather Tote - 995.JPG
  6. I love this bag too -- perfect work bag! HazelSarah: Where did you find them on sale?

7. I got them in a store in Singapore, for S$680 each. That's about US$420 per bag? Good deal eh! =)

8. US$420 per bag? It sounds too good to be true, you are very lucky, I wish I was there! You sure is the Mulberry Bayswater?

9. This is the bag I was thinking about purchasing! Good looking handbag.

10. Thanks everyone! This is the information I was looking for. Any suggestions of sources to purchase and if I could get it on sale?

11. I bought mine from Berfdorf and it was on sale for $420. I have the apple green tooled one and I love it. My only complaint is it is difficult to close and open. maybe I just don't have enought stuff in it.

12. Hi, does anyone have a picture of the flap curling on the bayswater? I keep hearing about it, but I'm not really sure what it looks like. It'll help me make my decision to buy it! Thanks!

13. About curling flaps: this could be a problem with the bags in darwin leather, which is softer and curls easier. If you chose a thicker or more structured leather ( the congo or the antique glacé) the flaps dont curl. But it's also a matter of how you handle your bag - if you are careful not to bend or twist the flaps when opening/closing the bag, it should not be a problem.

14. Hi...May i know which Singapoe store you bought the bag from?

15. I've been wondering... how does the Bayswater look with the flap tucked in? Anybody have a picture?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice