Mulberry Bags & Keyring Photos Please....

lola73

Jan 1, 2010
I'm a big fan of adding key-rings/charms to my bags and I've noticed some lovely photos of other people's bags and keyrings.

I thought it might be nice to bring all the photos together in one thread where we can admire all the creative ideas in one place.

I'll start with a few of my own photos if no-one minds?

Ant and Maggie with the calf-hair heart keyring.
Mitzy with the choc reptile heart.
Alana with the black leather heart.

I see a :heart: theme developing here! My only other key-ring is the silver Taurus and I use that for my actual key-ring.

I'd love to see your examples.........

Attachments

• antony4.jpg
    antony4.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 1,081
  • maggie and keyring.jpg
    maggie and keyring.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 966
  • mitzy and keyring.jpg
    mitzy and keyring.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 958
  • alana and keyring.jpg
    alana and keyring.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 975
I only have a couple of key rings but they sure do get moved around my bags!

Both are the cracked hearts - one antique gold with brass hardware and the other silver with gun metal hardware

Attachments

• Snowdrops (Jan 2009) 009.jpg
    Snowdrops (Jan 2009) 009.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 888
  • Mulberries 006.jpg
    Mulberries 006.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 899
  • Mulberries 003.jpg
    Mulberries 003.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 932
Great idea lola!

Everyone's keyrings look great on all the bags. I need to take some better pics but here is one for starters:

black Mitzy messenger with letterbox keyring

Attachments

• MM7.jpg
    MM7.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 1,075
Hey, another heart on your oak rosie Hula, we are all just a bunch of romantics. :nuts:

Please put up your lovely brook with the red post box klp, that was such a pretty look

Its funny, Ive only got one keyring, that heart, a cheapie £3 one from asda - I just keep moving it around my oak bags :nuts: Am hoping to add a phone box/bus soon though...

I've been watching your posts on the phone box/bus search. Fingers crossed the one you want turns up. The heart on your roxy may be a £3 cheapie but it matches your roxy very well and looks good.

Lovely thread! I'm not very good at matching keyrings on my bags yet. Don't have that many keyrings either:lol: I have the red horse head on my rosie, and a gold cracked heart on my oak E/W, but will but it on a bays later on... Or maybe test it on my oak Jacquetta after seeing your pics, Tote girl and Numnut. Thought it would be too much with all the buckles etc, but it looks gorgeous!

One cheat with a non Mulberry keyring and a phone charm masquerading as a keyring !

blue.jpg

blackcroc.jpg
Blueberry.jpg

http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv113/corries2/Scarlet.jpg[/IMG
[IMG]http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv113/corries2/oakprint.jpg
bug.jpg