Mulberry Bags & Keyring Photos Please....

I never put keyrings on my bags until I started chatting with all of you on this forum. The idea was great and I just love it. I have my crocodile on my Mitzy Hobo now.

I do have a question though. How do you get the keyrings on the bags -the keyrings that don't have a pull lock grasp (like the heart and the flower)? I am afraid I am going to scratch the metal when trying to get them on - I have a hard enough time getting my keys on those rings :smile:

Great thread!

Here's some 'older' combinations (with Steiff ones too)

DSCF0675.jpg

Morning, thanks lola & MissMabel & everybody, it's great to share the joy of little addtion on top of Mulberry bag joy isn't it? (My DD doesn't get it, she thinks it 'ruins' bag)

tegan, you can hang small keyrings on to crochet (see my 3rd pic) or you can hang it like Chloe-b does with red heart & putty Bays.

Ohhh everybody's pics makes me soooo happy :heart:

LadyF, you have lovely collection!! Now where is LMM....

Oh one more pic to add from me
Img1AE10142.jpg

I never put keyrings on my bags until I started chatting with all of you on this forum. The idea was great and I just love it. I have my crocodile on my Mitzy Hobo now.

I do have a question though. How do you get the keyrings on the bags -the keyrings that don't have a pull lock grasp (like the heart and the flower)? I am afraid I am going to scratch the metal when trying to get them on - I have a hard enough time getting my keys on those rings :smile:

In some cases the answer is "with great difficulty".

With the heart on my Mitzy I thought I was going to have a seizure trying to get it on without scratching the ring or the leather. I used a tweezers to try and stretch the ring on the key-ring wide enough to thread it through the leather loop on the bag. It was extremely difficult and probably not the best choice in retrospect. Once I'd started though it was too late to turn back and I just had to keep going. I ended up with a tiny mark on the leather strap but it's really not noticeable.

The calf hair heart and the taurus both have a clasp that opens easily. My black heart on the Alana has a leather tie that that you can use to attach it.

Last edited:
Lady Farquar: Totally off topic, but is that a black locked cosmetic purse with silver hardware?
I didn't know they made these, but has been hoping as I really want one to go with my Bays. May I ask where you got yours? :smile:

In some cases the answer is "with great difficulty".

With the heart on my Mitzy I thought I was going to have a seizure trying to get it on without scratching the ring or the leather. I used a tweezers to try and stretch the ring on the key-ring wide enough to thread it through the leather loop on the bag. It was extremely difficult and probably not the best choice in retrospect. Once I'd started though it was too late to turn back and I just had to keep going. I ended up with a tiny mark on the leather strap but it's really not noticeable.

The calf hair heart and the taurus both have a clasp that opens easily. My black heart on the Alana has a leather tie that that you can use to attach it.

Thanks Lola :smile: You are too funny and your idea of the tweezers was a good thought. You sound a bit like me in trying to make something work :smile: I like the keyring that have the clasps - so much easier.

I use my leather flower - it is attached to my keys though. I do sometimes wish they would make these things a little easier to open as we have great difficulty.

Lady Farquar: Totally off topic, but is that a black locked cosmetic purse with silver hardware?
I didn't know they made these, but has been hoping as I really want one to go with my Bays. May I ask where you got yours? :smile:

Hi there.
Yes, black crinkled patent with silver hardware - I got it from SM last year, but am afraid rehomed it to another TPFr - it was lovely (sigh)

Totally agree chloe. If we're too wrecked and arthritic to manage the vino we should just give up altogether!
My bottle of wine is slipping down nicely. I hope yours is too!

Totally agree chloe. If we're too wrecked and arthritic to manage the vino we should just give up altogether!
My bottle of wine is slipping down nicely. I hope yours is too!

I'm going to get the home- help to put my brandy into a baby's bottle. Lay the bottles in order on the fridge shelf (because I'd hate to miss one).