Mulberry Bags & Keyring Photos Please....

And sexy teddie!

Scarlet.jpg

I just knew I wasn't the only key-ring plus bag lover!!!

Lillemy - you've go to get some photos up for us to see.

The butterfly is lovely Bluecat - in fact it was seeing that photo earlier that got me thinking about the bags and key-ring idea. And don't worry about my neck - I'm sure it will be ok tomorrow;)

Great photos Corries - I want your collection! Your printed Bays and the new Ink Bays - words fail me! I love the apple & bug keyring and the sexy teddy -I haven't seen them before.

Ratrat - you have a fab collection of bags and key-rings. I love the two on your Brooke and you've been lucky to get your hands on two Rs.

Oh goodness, 2 gorgeous Apple and Bug keyrings to taunt me!!! If you ever fall out of love they need to be posted to my house PRONTO!

I have just had a look through and realised I have no photographs of my bags with their keyrings on! Need to get them out for a photo shoot I think!

Great thread Lola and I love all the pictures! I only have one keyring but I could easily see myself getting more next time I go to York outlet......

Attachments

• Daria and keyring.jpg
    Daria and keyring.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 436
this is a great thread. everyone seems so good at accessorising their bags.sadly i have no bag/keyring combo to contribute yet but this is really making me feel the need for a heart to go on my choc bays!

Lovely keyrings ladies! I'm drooling over your pics. I'd especially love to get my hands on two letter keyrings, the dachs keyring, another heart keyring (maybe a plain oak for my choc E/W bays) and the red bus, phone boot or post box..

Great photos IWANB, Lillemy and Chloe.
The guilt attached to a key-ring purchase is so much less than a bag!
Loving the photos and it's great how everyone has gone for different combinations.

IWANB - I love your Daria, it's gorgeous!

Here are mine on my Choccy Blenheim, Black Ledbury and Violet Abigail respectively:

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    73.5 KB · Views: 393
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    68.5 KB · Views: 383
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    86.8 KB · Views: 406