Mulberry bag wish list

ayshbags

Jul 28, 2014
Just curious, what's your biggest mulberry I didn't get regret? What past season item would you like?

I ask because I have several that I wish if bought:
1. Silky snake alexa nightshade
2. Mini carter nightshade
3. Bays petrol
4. Silky snake lily small

I don't need any more bags but wish I have purchased

Exotic tweed Lily/ cecily
Mini patent leopard alexa
Union Jack bayswater (enamel or gold)
Union Jack Lily
Margaret (small) that's not suede

I know some are on eBay or consignment but couldn't justify the costs, especially with the enamel Union Jack bays cos it was so reduced in the Selfridges sales x

Last edited:
Aubergine small dell rey (never saw it for sale, but it exists and I'd love one), oak Bryn and the polly pushlock small in pumpkin (price held me back at the time and I missed the sale).

My regret is a red onion Bayswater or a scribble lily. I know there are scribble Lily's about right now but having just forked out for a full price small bays buckle, I couldn't justify it. Have left many hints and web addresses for other half hoping the Christmas /birthday fairy may come to my rescue, but not holding my breath right now as I really do have enough mulbs in my life !

Silky snake Alexa in nightshade or Plaster pink and the Valentine Alexa. Have seen them for sale in outlets or online since but always bad timing so I still have to miss out

I didn't really get into Mulberry until quite recently so missed out on:

Cecily with flower lock
Shrunken mini bags/ bag charms (they are just *TOO* cute)
Also I caught the hairy bags bug and found the bengal tiger alexa (plum) too beautiful to resist. Can't believed the oversized got to the outlets for 600 pounds a couple of years ago, nowhere to be found now for that price :sad: