Mulberry AW10 Sale

I'm guessing the Mitzy's will go in the sale (leopard one's)..., the Margaret's? hoping the plum bays will and seriously hoping i can get my hands on the plum alexa LOL, last sale the OL, Ink and butter Alexa's also went in the sale!

I'm probably being hopeful the leopard patent Alexa will be in the sale aren't I? :smile:

I`ve heard that there will be a sale - but with the price increases just before chrimbo ...its kinda worthless :wacko:

Also everything out of stock...site crashing..promising orders that let people down...might give it a miss this year..

mmmmm i dont think many alexas will hit the sales. maybe the denim loopy leopard one (which i kind of like). last year none of them when on sale through mulberry but they did in other stores!
i think...
leopard mitzys
margaret
daria
they never normally put anything in it thats really popular.

depends what they have a lot of stock of i guess, and what isn't being rolled over to SS11... what's happening with neely? i know it wasn't as popular as they hoped, so they don't seem to have made many and they seem to be doing fairly well at selling out now but that could be a possibility. the other thing to consider will be colours: is there much of the powder sparkle tweed kicking about still? butter went in the sale earlier this year because it's a very SS colour. red leopard should go in the sale due to the quality issues, in my opinion, but this is all just guesswork from me!

I e mailed mulberry today to ask some impertinent questions about SS11 bags (Bella will be out beginning dec and new season Alexa colours are oak, black, white and watermelon - yuck!! And 'trippy tiger raffia in pink - raffia , ???!!!!!!!) and no they don't know what will be in the sale yet ( or so they say) as I cheekily asked whether grape alexas would be!!
Sale starts boxing day with pre- sale e mail going out to those signed up on Christmas eve.

I e mailed mulberry today to ask some impertinent questions about SS11 bags (Bella will be out beginning dec and new season Alexa colours are oak, black, white and watermelon - yuck!! And 'trippy tiger raffia in pink - raffia , ???!!!!!!!) and no they don't know what will be in the sale yet ( or so they say) as I cheekily asked whether grape alexas would be!!
Sale starts boxing day with pre- sale e mail going out to those signed up on Christmas eve.

Thanks ML - do you know how to sign up for the Xmas Eve email? Keen not to miss out! TIA :flowers:

You are usually sent a link to the sale which will give you a preview to buy before it goes public. However the link invariabley comes a little late. The sale is usually under-way when it arrives and the popular low stock items are gone. The web site can't cope and generally it's a mess!