Mulberry AW10 Sale

Thanks Marmyte, Yes, i remember now they are quite close to christmas aren't they. I think there may have been a preview as well, so fingers crossed. I've got my eye on a scarf and really hoping I can get it in the sale!

The.com sale started at midday on Christmas eve last year. I remember this as I was out for afternoon tea but had hubby attached to laptop to get my Daria!

I'm guessing the Mitzy's will go in the sale (leopard one's)..., the Margaret's? hoping the plum bays will and seriously hoping i can get my hands on the plum alexa LOL, last sale the OL, Ink and butter Alexa's also went in the sale!

Teddies any idea when the outlets sale will start this year? I have one day holiday left and want to use it to go to York and do some Christmas shopping- havent started yet

Hi Elvis! Last year I went to CO on the evening before the sale went public. Mrs V and her daughter went too as I remember. We bought at sale price as they were in the process of labelling. That was Fri 4th Dec. So the actual sale started on the 5th. Would it be worth ringing at the beginning of that week this year because they'll know by then surely? That is if you can leave booking time off that late.

Early Sat morning then? Or maybe they'll take calls. Did you want something in particular or just a chance to pick up a bargain, like me ;) I will go to CO the pre sale evening if I can and I could always look/buy for you if you give me idea of what you're thinking. PM me if I can help.