mulberry araline real or fake?

ally06

Jan 23, 2006
hi there i'm really new to this i hope someone can help me my friend wants to know if her new araline is real or fake it looks exactly the same as the one on the mulberry site and on net-a-porter but it has a tag sewn into the lining inside saying"made in china" i thought all mulberry bags were made in the uk can anyone who owns a genuine araline help? i'm sure you all know more about it than me thanks

i bought my brown araline from the london mulberry store, and yes, sadly, there is a black tag that says made in china. Mulberry make their bags overseas, my bleinheim is made in turkey. hope this helps.

Mulberry is one of those brands I thought would never sell out...but alas, they did. I am holding a blue one right now (listing it on ebay.) My sister bought it at the Mulberry store, and it also has the China tag. Sniff!

lavoieb said:
Mulberry is one of those brands I thought would never sell out...but alas, they did. I am holding a blue one right now (listing it on ebay.) My sister bought it at the Mulberry store, and it also has the China tag. Sniff!

So far I've seen Mulberry bags made in England, Turkey & China.
I too was equally miffed to see made in China!

Mine is made in China, too!! It looks very real and the seller said that she got it from Nieman Marcus ( which I believe because all her purses are real and she hates fake).