Mulberry app....!

Hi all,

Haven't been on here for a while, but got a bit amused about this and thought I would post - I have searched and can't see any similar posts so apologies if this is a duplicate!

Got quite excited when I got an e-mail this afternoon about the launch of the mulberry iphone / ipad app - with a competition to win a free case. Not wanting to turn down the chance of winning a free mulberry (:graucho:) I went on the app store, downloaded and entered the competition. I cast a quick eye over the terms and conditions - only to find out the competition deadline was 12 November!

Did anyone else get in before 12 November to win? Not only that, but the competition is apparently listed as tickets for their 2011 show... not for free handbags....

Methinks they might have got it a bit wrong!

I just had a wee look at the terms and conditions and I think they have used an old set in error.
Not only is the closing date passed but the prize stated is wrong. Maybe they had intended to bring out the app sooner and had the show tickets set up as the first prize they would give away but got delayed and had to change?

you neef to update the software on yur iphone, you can do this on by pluging into your comuter and updating in itunes. i have the 3gs and i have updated it to have the iphone 4 software.