Mulberry and Snow....

travelbunny

Oct 6, 2008
Would you risk taking a Mulberry out in this weather?? I wanted to wear my patent bayswater today but it's gone back in the dustbag because of the weather :Push: am I being over cautious???!!! :yes:

I wouldn't mind taking my Oak Bays I suppose but that is because I want to get her worn in! I think I would probably take my Old and battered Oak Roxy though really or I would just take an LV or my Cath Kidston because they are waterproof!

Patent should be okay though as Flossie says - might depend on the colour though!

It's navy so should be OK....plus actually it's kind of stopped here in Leamington Spa....decisions decisions! I wouldn't want to risk my Oak Bays...

Of course it is, silly me! You have a photo of it as your avatar AND its written in your signature!

I would only take my Oak Bays because I WANT it to be used and old looking! I don't mind getting it a little rained on so if I was only doing a short journey I would be okay using that today. I don't want to abuse it but I do want it looking worn!

I'm hardcore or foolhardy, but on the the premise that I could get hit by a bus tomorrow.. I use my bags whatever the weather, after a hefty colonilling of course!

Of course it is, silly me! You have a photo of it as your avatar AND its written in your signature!

I would only take my Oak Bays because I WANT it to be used and old looking! I don't mind getting it a little rained on so if I was only doing a short journey I would be okay using that today. I don't want to abuse it but I do want it looking worn!

Haha can you tell I'm quite pleased with it?? :yahoo:

My E/W Bays (Indigo, buffalo leather) and Brown Antony (Outlet SP) have both been caught in downpours and came out totally unscathed, so I have absolutely no qualms at all about carrying them in any weather. They are sprayed and buffed regularly and still look like I just got them.

Aqua Mabel came out in the snow today & came through it perfectly. It has been Collonil'd well and the snow just ran off. No marks. I'm liking antiqued leather more & more.