Mulberry and Snow....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Would you risk taking a Mulberry out in this weather?? I wanted to wear my patent bayswater today but it's gone back in the dustbag because of the weather :Push: am I being over cautious???!!! :yes:

2. I take my Bays when it snows. It's a black Bays though.

3. I usually take my patent bays in the rain , as it just wipes off.

4. Ok I'll try and be brave and take it out!

5. i would not take my oak bays out in this its heavy here in Windsor

6. I wouldn't mind taking my Oak Bays I suppose but that is because I want to get her worn in! I think I would probably take my Old and battered Oak Roxy though really or I would just take an LV or my Cath Kidston because they are waterproof!

Patent should be okay though as Flossie says - might depend on the colour though!

7. It's navy so should be OK....plus actually it's kind of stopped here in Leamington Spa....decisions decisions! I wouldn't want to risk my Oak Bays...

8. Of course it is, silly me! You have a photo of it as your avatar AND its written in your signature!

I would only take my Oak Bays because I WANT it to be used and old looking! I don't mind getting it a little rained on so if I was only doing a short journey I would be okay using that today. I don't want to abuse it but I do want it looking worn!

9. Collonilled black Roxanne is the only thing I'll ever take out when it's wet - or my little black glace Blenheim which is old and world weary... - they never show up any rain marks.

10. I'm hardcore or foolhardy, but on the the premise that I could get hit by a bus tomorrow.. I use my bags whatever the weather, after a hefty colonilling of course!

11. Haha can you tell I'm quite pleased with it?? :yahoo:

12. About the only bags I baby are those made out of napa. The rest are workhorses that go out in all weather.

13. It's why I'm keeping the Araline - that's my snow bag! :lol:

14. My E/W Bays (Indigo, buffalo leather) and Brown Antony (Outlet SP) have both been caught in downpours and came out totally unscathed, so I have absolutely no qualms at all about carrying them in any weather. They are sprayed and buffed regularly and still look like I just got them.

15. Aqua Mabel came out in the snow today & came through it perfectly. It has been Collonil'd well and the snow just ran off. No marks. I'm liking antiqued leather more & more.