Mulberry all over the world

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Flossie's pic of her looking gorgeous in Verona with her Bay made me think we should have a thread especially for pics of us all over the world with our Mulberries.
    I need the wonderful Chaz to rip Flossie's pic over to this thread & then we're off!
    Whenever you have a trip & take one of your bags, please post a pic of you both.
    TropicalGal - guess there must be some of you & your new Mulberries from your recent trip?

2. Brilliant idea.

Flossie in Verona

[​IMG]

3. Thanks Riff!

4. Mmmm,I could get Andy to take on of me in Asda near the Trafford Center,its not abroad,but its very cosmopolitan??:lol:

5. I was going to say - locations in the UK also qualify, but maybe not if Chaz is going to give us Asda!!

6. Does TExas qualify??? LOL:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

7. Chaz, the Trafford Centre is one of my favourite places in the country :lol: Get Andy to take a photo of you & aqua Roxy on the "ship" :tup:

8. its not a very mulberry-orientated pic but here's me, black bays and Amy in front of the Arc de Triomphe nov' 07. I can also do ASDA!

me in paris.JPG
  9. Great idea!:tup: Looking forward to see our Mulberries all over the world!

10. I could do tesco!!!!

11. [​IMG]

Wow!!! Cool photo!!!:tup:

12. I'll be the posh bird then - there's a waitrose near me :roflmfao:

Wow Daisy, that's a fanbloodytastic piccie.

13. In fact Me n Antony were in there buying ice cream on Saturday. Was feeling right fed up so needed some ben & Jerry's to cheer me up.

14. Ok, so we'll have Verona, the Arc de Triomphe & every supermarket in the UK!!

15. chaz - HOW do you get the pics to do that???!!!:confused1: and thanks by the way! sarajane get some lovely pics from the south of france!