Mulberry Alexa OS in da house!

Loquita: I think you can make the Large Sized Alexa work for you. Refresh my memory, what color/size are you waiting for in the Alexa? The small is really a handbag - think a little bit larger than RM Beloved. The large is larger than the RM Full sized beloved and just a tad bit smaller than a bayswater. I need the large as I carry knitting, magazine or book for reading and a netbook. I think the Large Sized Black one would be great for you and if you wear alot of denim there will be no transfer at all.

I also just received my Balenciaga Sunday Tote in Outremer Blue and I am carrying her today. Do you love color well check out my Bal tote in Outremer - a true Bal Classic and a really wearable color. It's in my Avatar.

LizC, I am so excited for you!!! I had virtually given up on the Alexa for myself - I still haven't received any calls from Mulberry in NYC, waaaah - but your pics and your description have renewed my hope!!! :yahoo:

It looks lovely on you - I really like it with the nautical top you have on, btw. :yes:

You are also seriously making me rethinking my fear of Oak not working with my own wardrobe, lol. I am also just a tad bit taller than you (maybe an inch) so I am even reconsidering the size of the Alexa I had originally chosen. :noggin:

Last edited:
ratrat: Thanks very much. I do love the Alexa much!

Loquita: My top is an Isaac Mizrahi for Target from Spring 2008. It is one of my faves. I love Nautical tops/stripe shirts and they have some great sailor type ones at llbean.com

I just received this Nautical top in both colors from anntaylorloft.com
Here is the link. They are 20% off so I would not hesitate if you like them.

http://www.anntaylorloft.com/catalo...&Ns=CATEGORY_SEQ_204&loc=TN&defaultColor=Deep Blue&defaultSizeType=Regular

Liz, I guess the OS Alexa is the definitely the right size for me then. Thank you so much for the modelling pics. It's been very helpful for me, not to mention your Alexa is a real treat for my sore eyes too :drool:
I also love your new Bal Sunday tote. It's gorgeous, is it from the current season? Have you seen the one made of some kind of straw material with leather handle? I think it looks ridiculous. Yours is stunning though.

Here are some more modeling shots taken this morning.
I have the strap on the last hole of the strap. I tried seeing if
I could doulble the strap to carry it shorter but the Metal part
of the strap does not fit through the metal Oval ring on the bag.

Attachments

• Mulberry 016 (480x640).jpg
    Mulberry 016 (480x640).jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 201
  • Mulberry 018 (640x480).jpg
    Mulberry 018 (640x480).jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 205
  • Mulberry 019 (640x480).jpg
    Mulberry 019 (640x480).jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 164
Congratulations Liz, your Alexa looks absolutely gorgeous ! You are lucky to get such a super one !
Really strange/astonishing that the leather can vary so much between different one!

It has been an brilliant:yahoo: week. I am so happy I could cry!
I don't care if I don't get another bag for the rest of the year.
I love both Mulberry Alexa OS and Bal Sunday tote Outremer so much!