Mulberry Alexa Buckles

studentinneed

Aug 22, 2013
I purchased an outlet special Grape Alexa from Bicester yesterday, however, after getting it out to use it I've realised that on the buckles, on the one 'Mulberry' goes up, and on the other 'Mulberry' goes down it... Is this a common thing with an alexa? Or have I got a faulty one?

Would be very grateful if people could check theirs! Worrying I'll have to make the horrific journey back to Bicester :sad:

Last edited:
I purchased an outlet special Grape Alexa from Bicester yesterday, however, after getting it out to use it I've realised that on the buckles, on the one 'Mulberry' goes up, and on the other 'Mulberry' goes down it... Is this a common thing with an alexa? Or have I got a faulty one?

Would be very grateful if people could check theirs! Worrying I'll have to make the horrific journey back to Bicester :sad:
I'd have to agree with Juicebox, some of my lexies have the writing going in the opposite direction whereas my choc lexie has the writing going in the same direction. It's a minor issue in my opinion, as long as the buckles are functional and the leather's fine I wouldn't worry. Enjoy your lovely new lexie.

I also got a Grape Alexa at CO yesterday and my buckles are the same as yours:smile:

Hi, sorry to ask here..
But I just bought an lovely oversized Alexa yesterday from the Mulberry shop and now after really carefully looking at it at home I am wondering if it's normal to have quite a many scratches in the metallic magnetic locks (the two in the bag, not in the flap)...
Item location:
Maryville, Tennessee, United States

It looks like its's been used many times, although the other gold-colored metallic pieces looks scratch- free...
I'm really happy with my new purchase, But I'm just conscern if I' ve got some showing piece?
Or if the scratches in the locking system is just something that comes soon after using it a few times?
Thank you for reading this, and again I'm really sorry if I post this in a wrong place:smile::smile:

Attachments

• WP_20131231_004.jpg
    WP_20131231_004.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 234
Last edited: